• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Where do u Ride??

I live in Trempealeau wis. and work in Winona,mn. I ride right from my house on trails and out west 2-3 times a year.

I am in Rochester and just picked up a 2006 crossfire 600. I have been riding my whole life, but got out of it the last few years. Good to be back! I am down to ride whenever, wherever. Would love to join up with some of you guys!

Xrated, your profile says you are from Plainview...I grew up in Plainview...do I know you? This is Jordan Barnes....

I am in Rochester and just picked up a 2006 crossfire 600. I have been riding my whole life, but got out of it the last few years. Good to be back! I am down to ride whenever, wherever. Would love to join up with some of you guys!

Xrated, your profile says you are from Plainview...I grew up in Plainview...do I know you? This is Jordan Barnes....

Very doubtful, I just moved here from Roch 4 years ago when I bought the house....and as you know Plainview is a very "natives" town. I live over in 6 Oaks between KBS and Lakeside. And before Roch I was in northern MN.

Hit me up though, I'm always game for meeting new people and having a beer.

Out of a heated garage, and into the swamps and powerline in the Blandin land of Grand Rapid.

I'd make the drive up from McGregor area if you want to show a guy around.

Ever get down towards Jacobsen or head towards Swatara?

I can't just feel winter is right around the corner. Sleds ready to roll, tho I doubt it will be dec 3rd at this rate :faint:

Out of a heated garage, and into the swamps and powerline in the Blandin land of Grand Rapid.

Let us know when it gets good. Rapids is only 45 or so from the lake by car. Ridden up that way but never into or north of Rapids, lots of playing around Hill City and north of Swan River....I recall some pretty open pipe line running in the swamps by Swan River.

Earlier post said Swatara, meant Swan river.

Yeah snow is slow in coming as is the ice. Good thing I haven't registered my sled yet.

I am make a prediction that we return back to Minnesnowless this winter!!! Just hope the storms start to roll in out west already had to cancel turkey day ride out there!!!

Being from SW MN, we don't have much more than ditch trails here.
But have been sledding from my backyard to Sauk Centre/Alex area, spending the night, and sledding back. Want to make it to Brainerd in one day this year. When i trailer them, i love the Hibbing area. Tree years ago, we planned to sled from Virginia to Int' Falls via Crane Lake, spend the night in Int' Falls, and back the next day through Orr. Well we got up to Int' Falls by 2pm, so decided to go back that day. Pulled into Virginia at 10:30 with 360 miles on in one day. Still shut the bar down that night.
Epic ride! Hope to do it again somewhere. Shoot for the elusive 400.

Just say that i predicted this winter way back in Nov!!! I am way better at this then any of so called weathermen!!! rode cooke and west yellowstone over new years and found ok snow!! Left sleds in west just cause i figured won't ride them here at all!!

Premium Features

Back