• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Where Did Everybody Go?

J

jb907

I know a lot of snowesters got pissed last year when they started charging money and left. Just wandering if any one knew where every body went to post about alaska.

No conspiracy here, been a religious viewer on snowest since 2000. not wanting to stir up any chit here I just miss input from all the guys and girls that used to post here. Thankyou IQRIDR for pointing me in the right direction. just wish I didn't get a 3 year membership. oh well.

Yup, this site was overNazied and the majority went to BCR where it is more enjoyable... Been having issues past couple days though, ugh...

Things have eased up a bunch and many have returned. The Alaska section and fouled plug are still slow, but everywhere else is just as busy as it used to be. 3,000-5,000 online almost every night for the past month.

BCR appears to be fully down for close to 24hrs... Must be terrorism... Did some one piss off one of the wiki leaks followers??

BCR appears to be fully down for close to 24hrs... Must be terrorism... Did some one piss off one of the wiki leaks followers??

Frustrating not being able to get on there and posting and reading up on everyone else's rides. :face-icon-small-sad

Premium Features

Back