• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

whats this cat worth?

A
Dec 9, 2007
Edgeley, ND
I am not looking to sell yet, but I have a 2003 factory 440 mod sled that I updated everything and now its an F7 with a turbo and intercooler. Aerocharger 53 turbo, pure logic controller. 128 track, went from 108 hp to over 250 hp, whats this thing worth?

G
Nov 30, 2007
To someone it may be worth a lot; but to the average rider it's not worth much.
Most people don't want to deal with the extra junk and the problems it causes..
Just my .02 but I know a bunch of Mountain riders that would feel the same.

gunslinger770

Lifetime Membership
Jan 25, 2006
North of Okanogan, Wa.
Unfortunately, I agree with Gordo, hillclimber3 and Articboy18 on this one. To most riders all the extras in the world are only going to make a little bit of a difference. Not to mention, most sleds depreciate fairly rapidly. Outside of a total mod sled with high dollar components. And even then you rarely get out of one all that you sunk into it. "Worth", outside of blue book, is in the eye of the beholder and generally sits with the higher end in the sellers mind while the consumer thinks "not so much". "What it is is what it is". But to the right person what you have is "gold". Wait long enough and the right buyer will probably come around, so long as it's still in the ballpark in regards to the price tag you put on it. I've been there many times myself.

Good luck and good sledding! :)

Last edited:
track to small..

i agree with all..to someone who doesnt really ride the mountains in the deep fluff..could be worth some coin..but to anyone who rides the higher elevations..the 128 track would be useless..i think..got any pics of that sled..???

L
Dec 19, 2007
Sounds like a ton of fun on the frozen lakes or expanse of the Dakotas. I hope you are young enough to give it a good long squeeze or crazy enough to try and fly.
Hang it out there a while somebody will think they need to have it, I'd ask 12K and be happy to get anything over 8.
Good luck.

Premium Features