• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

WHAT did you Pay? 2023 Ski-Doo Summit X 165 Turbo Expert w/Large Display

kanedog

Undefeated mountain clutching champ of the world.
Lifetime Membership
Oct 14, 2008
All I see here is one guy posts his paperwork. It is the highest price.
All the other prices, no proof but way lower.
Therefore, no paperwork means no sled cred.
Please post paperwork to receive credibility. hahaha

Last edited:

goridedoo

Premium Member
Feb 8, 2010
Please post paperwork hahaha
Taxes need to be left out when talking prices as well

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Why is the freight and prep so high?? Does that include the commodity surcharge? Not what I would of expected for US pricing.
Your price seems high to me, didn’t you get a 500dollar voucher as well?
NOT A CLUE.
But it seems OUTRAGEOUS to me!

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
I think with the prices these days, people are going to hold on to sleds a little longer than they use too. Such an investment for all of us to keep doing the sport we all love so much. Snow checks might be down a little this year. I also think these sleds might be hard to sell used. Its hard enough to find buyers in the $10,000 range. Cant imagine the $17,000 + range. Time will tell.
As of right now.
I am SERIOUSLY considering just keeping my 22 Turbo Expert and PASSING on the new 23..
Make no mistake, I really want a new GEN5, but not sure I am willing to pay the price at the moment as we are certainly headed into a financial recession in 2023.

jcjc1

Premium Member
Mar 8, 2019
As of right now.
I am SERIOUSLY considering just keeping my 22 Turbo Expert and PASSING on the new 23..
Make no mistake, I really want a new GEN5, but not sure I am willing to pay the price at the moment as we are certainly headed into a financial recession in 2023.
definitely a valid concern and prolly on the mind of many.

live2beel

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Curious to find out just what everyone else is seeing for final prices on their new Gen 5 Turbo Experts??

In my case, this is what they offered me.
Seems well on the high side..

2023 Ski-Doo Summit X, Turbo Expert, 165, 3" with Large Screen.

View attachment 395727

Was just wondering.Since you just bought a 22 last season, what was the OTD price difference between the two? Both 165's? I Know this had the 10.5 gauge to take into consideration.

revrider07

Lifetime Membership
Feb 17, 2008
ND
I see half dozen or so 22 doo turbos for sale on Bisman with hardly any miles. I think the recession is getting close. My local Polaris dealer has 5 22 boost on the floor and a pile of 2023 850axys. 3000$ rebates come march.

revrider07

Lifetime Membership
Feb 17, 2008
ND
How good will the contract be between dealer and customer I will look up my paperwork when I paid 500 down with the numbers should not change imo.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Was just wondering.Since you just bought a 22 last season, what was the OTD price difference between the two? Both 165's? I Know this had the 10.5 gauge to take into consideration.
From the thread posted last year...

I paid a couple hundred over $17k + tax.
No delivery fee
No assembly fee

Wrote the check this afternoon.
$17,300 out the door (+Idaho state tax)

snopro11

Premium Member
Nov 13, 2009
Please post paperwork to receive credibility. hahaha

I was $200 off.. And yes we are insane for paying 20k for sleds, but this thing is gonna be a ripper! Who knows in ten years there may be no 2strokes left to buy. This is with the $400 surcharge. I didn’t get charged freight or setup fee. This is a big gauge 154 expert black green. I thought I heard the all black was more money?

FB450382-CF71-4014-9B56-97E2D175A8DA.jpeg

Last edited:

snow-doo

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 7, 2008
Atascadero Ca
I bought a 22 165 turbo platinum from waterworld and i paid $17021.00 for that sled.I had to drive to pick it up ,but was going to Crescent Or. anyways.Local dealer was $1800.00 and some change higher for the same machine.They are not worth anymore because you paid more .And BRP has to warranty it anywhere ,even though another dealer may leave you to end of winter to repair it.But how much trouble has there been with the 22 turbo?In my case not a couple thousand dollars worth.Just an observation,and if Biden policies sent us to a deep recession,how much on the dollar is that machine worth?

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
I bought a 22 165 turbo platinum from waterworld and i paid $17021.00 for that sled.I had to drive to pick it up ,but was going to Crescent Or. anyways.Local dealer was $1800.00 and some change higher for the same machine.They are not worth anymore because you paid more .And BRP has to warranty it anywhere ,even though another dealer may leave you to end of winter to repair it.But how much trouble has there been with the 22 turbo?In my case not a couple thousand dollars worth.Just an observation,and if Biden policies sent us to a deep recession,how much on the dollar is that machine worth?
Speaking only for my own, I have had ZERO PROBLEMS with it thus far.
And it has been THE MOST FUN SLED I have owned.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
I see half dozen or so 22 doo turbos for sale on Bisman with hardly any miles.
I think the recession is getting close.
My local Polaris dealer has 5 22 boost on the floor and a pile of 2023 850axys. 3000$ rebates come march.
And now for the hardest thing of all, looking into that damn Crystal Ball and trying to GUESS whats coming.
Will this be an EPIC SNOWY winter that drives sales/profits through the roof?
or
A dry low snow year that leaves sleds parked on dealer show floors all across north america.?

And we are absolutely headed into a Recession of "Some" manner, Small - Medium or Large..

crystal-ball-future-Complete-Controller[1].jpg

snow-doo

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 7, 2008
Atascadero Ca
Epic winter would be wonderful,the issue then would be when to you get a second job to pay for fuel.Joe Biden is going to give 50 billion to Indonesia to stop using coal fired power plants,can anyone tell me what the US taxpayer is getting besides the shaft again

J
Oct 28, 2012
Idaho
As of right now.
My dealer had a 23 turbo free ride 165 that hasn’t been claimed yet. Believe it had the big screen too. Overheard someone asking him the price and sounded like 21k plus tax if you would be interested in bailing on your expert. Let me know. Hate price gouging dealers. About an hour and a half drive from your dealer

Premium Features