• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Vote for Mitt Romney

O

Ollie

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mar 16, 2004
Colorado
Ron Paul for pres.
Mitt Romney for vise.
That would be one heck of a ticket.
Media would crusifie em.

B

Bubba700

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 26, 2007
Rexburg ID
I argree with ollie on this, dig The values of both of them but in this day and age I don't see either of them not getting burnt at the stake. Although it is ironic that everyone lights Mitt up for he Mormon Beliefs yet it never comes up with Glenn Beck, has been nice to see people say good things about beck.

M

mngoat

Nov 26, 2007
Minnesota
I like Pawlenty from Minnesota. Of course i'm alittle bias. I hope he decides to do something. I think he has done a great job in Minnesota for his two terms. Although there have been a few things i have disagreed with overall he has done very well.

B
Nov 26, 2007
i can't get behind Ron Paul in any way... the times I've heard him speak he comes off as a whacko wingnut...

Romney shoulda been McCain's pick, we might actually have a different pres now if he had been...

imho, if you could talk him into it, Romney's Vice candidate should be former IL gov Jim Edgar... he is very well respected and clean as a friggin preachers sheets... but he won't accept the nomination... he's pretty much retired from poltics now days though, but still widely respected and hugely popular still in IL...

B

Bubba700

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 26, 2007
Rexburg ID
wade, thanks for the big word ;) made me look something up and learn :D That is one thing is based on a opinion, being a Mormon myself and have had to interview and hire people, that descripition doesn't fit me or the guys I work with. But that is not to say that it doesn't happen.

CROSSFIREMAN

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2007
iowa
Ron Paul would be my choice again as i voted for him in the last election as a write in. just for conversation sakes how about TED NUGENT.

W
Nov 2, 2001
Boise, Id
wade, thanks for the big word ;) made me look something up and learn :D That is one thing is based on a opinion, being a Mormon myself and have had to interview and hire people, that descripition doesn't fit me or the guys I work with. But that is not to say that it doesn't happen.

Sorry, I just went ahead said what other people are thinking. You hear the stories all the time around here. Never happened to me, but know people that swear it did; to them.

That's what Mitt has to do, promise not to let the Church influence him, and promise not to make any appointments from the church. It's what it will take to get the nod. Same thing happened to Kennedy when he ran for President.

Mit also likes his gun control, and supports the Brady Bill. That might get him in more trouble than anything. He was also videoed at a Pro-Choice Rally.

I like Beck, I agree with most things he says. I wish he'd quit talking about his former alcoholism though.

Last edited:
M

MPS

He's a good American, but his place is in the Senate, not the presidency. He had his chance. We need a real leader.

X2

He is a moderate...he isn't a real conservative. Have you looked at his voting record Stuck? He has to please both sides....he can't take a stand. He calls out Joe Wilson for calling Obama a liar...said it was extremely unprofessional, etc. GFYU McCain...at least someone can get off the damn fence, unlike you!

O

Ollie

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mar 16, 2004
Colorado
We need a no holds barred conservative to drag this country back towards the center a little. We have swung SO far left we are about to fall over.

Premium Features