• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Value of 09 M8 Turbo

boondocker97

Lifetime Membership
Hey guys,

I was just checking into a 2009 M8 turbo with a Cutler stage II kit on it and wondering what you guys would think it was worth. I think it has about 2000 miles on it and a new top end at the beginning of last season without many miles since and has a completely rebuilt diamond drive. Has a 162X2.5 CE track and is the standard model, not snopro. The sled is a little dirty but overall mechanically good. Also has the parts to put back to stock and 45gal of race fuel to go with.

Secondly, what do you think the turbo kit would be worth used if it was separated from the sled?

6-9 k selling pricedepending on what or how many things are junk or not on the sled. I would plan on it needing something, be it clutches or whatever.

Last edited:
8 g complete is probably the most you can hope for. I'm still amazed that people spend 10/12 g for a sled then put a 5/7 g turbo on it and the vale drops huge UNLESS you can find the right person.

I dont know why but it seems people would rather buy a 3000$ used kit and install it on their 6000$ used sled that leaves alot of unknowns like was the turbo kit working and can I get this intalled perfect and running 100%. When the same sled with turbo already installed running 100% that you can test ride before you buy will sell for 8000$.:face-icon-small-con

I guess what I am saying is you can probably get more pulling the kit off IMO.

I bought an '09 Snopro with a Cutler Stage 2 and 800 miles on it for $7k in November. Besides the turbo, it's got a Boss seat and Exit shock package, otherwise mostly stock and was pretty clean when I picked it up.

Used turbo sleds are not selling. If you look at the classified adds, stuff just isn't moving. I had everything done to mine but an aftermarket tunnel and it was clean and ran like a top and priced fair and didn't get a sniff. Now I'm parting it out. I think I will do better in the end it will just take time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are tons of used turbo sleds out there right now. And it's a tough sell because the guys that buy turbo sleds want the newest and the best so a used turbo sled doesn't have a big market of perspective buyers. Hence the reason the bottom drops out on those sleds.

7-8k depending on condition and where you are located honestly. Don't think you'll get much more for it then that. Probably just as good luck putting it back to stock yourself and selling all your aftermarket stuff.

Premium Features

Back