• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

UP OFF TRAIL RIDDING

Nramaker

Lifetime Membership
Jan 26, 2013
Hello all

been along time since i have been up north. i usually just ride out west in the back country. but seeing that there is not enough snow for me to justify a 14hr drive. i would like some opinions on where theres some decent riding in the UP?

C

Covelli44

Jan 2, 2011
North Aurora, IL
I see some snow in the forecast! I hear there is a good base from the warm-up. How much do you guys think you will need for it to be rideable in the woods? I've seen some saying 24" coming

T

thefindian

Feb 9, 2014
Da UP
We went riding last Saturday there was about 12 to 14 inches of pow sitting on the 12 inches or so of concrete I would not spend the money to come up to the Marquette area but its got to be a little better in the Kee or Munising. It was carvable but It wasn't great the trail burners were out in full force though.

J

joel t

Dec 6, 2013
Mi
good snow in the Paradise Grand Marais area as long as you stay away from the trails they will be busy or go during the week and you can get pretty much everywhere without all the people

Cerialsledder

SnoWest Badge Maker
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 14, 2013
Sault Ste Marie, MI
good snow in the Paradise Grand Marais area as long as you stay away from the trails they will be busy or go during the week and you can get pretty much everywhere without all the people

I was out grooming over the weekend and part of this week and you can believe the trails are busy.... Saw 115 sleds the first days on the trail between Raco and Paradise. They were all 121 trail machines tho so no worries about the offtrail snow being destroyed LOL

Premium Features