• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

ULTIMATE PRO-PEX!

your steering is kind of far forward compared to the stock location of a Pro.
What Gas tank will you be using ?

Yes. Its an over the motor post. I think its stronger than the pro steering set up.
I am making a carbon fiber gas tank that will fit the design or the sled perfectly and distribute weight where I need it. Gonna get the scales out

Also think im gonna try a set of kashima coated floats on the front of this sled. Anyone having good luck with these? Other option is raptors which I know perform awesome but are also heavy

Yes. Its an over the motor post. I think its stronger than the pro steering set up.
I am making a carbon fiber gas tank that will fit the design or the sled perfectly and distribute weight where I need it. Gonna get the scales out

Where is your exhaust going to exit at?

I meant the location of the bar.
looking forward to lots of pics of the carbon work.
any pics of how you attached the casting to the tubes ?

So as far as the tank goes, I think I will use the stock tank as a mold. I will change the front to fit my turbo stuff and maybe extend the back

The bars sit about 2"in front of where the stock pro bars are

the stock tank would be right up against the DP. When i get mine done it will be about 1.5" away. That picture is taken with the front of the tank cut off so i can see what i needed to do. Thinking about widening the tank a little to to get some added capacity. about 3/4" total or maybe just flare the bottom out

Also need to figure out a color scheme for this thing! Any thoughts out there?

Looks good. How's the home life with all the time spent in the shop? Haha. You must of promised her a new house or something!! JK. Looks like you are moving fairly quickly, AGAIN. Color? Do you think you will put a wrap kit on it, or run the Polaris blue? I like the deep Yamaha blue, but I also liked your last green and Nick's orange. The fit and finish of this sled is turning out better than any sled I have seen you build.

And this model has one of the factory "options" installed. E-start ;)

20140518_115610_zpswemzlsqr.jpg

Premium Features

Back