• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Turbo build pics

C
Nov 26, 2007
dankorage
It's coming along...slowly but surely..pics soon
what all are you doing too it? I see in the pics that its completely torn down just about. Just wondering what else your doing unless thats necessary to do a turbo. Shell RIP though i bet! Your RR could make me think otherwise about em:beer;:beer;:beer;:beer;

B
Feb 12, 2006
Eagle River
I have seen his seat and other various parts off the sled before - - even while riding ;) hmmmmm... maybe I should do a turbo on the six-hundy LOL

You boys better be making progress!!!! Wouldn't mind seeing ya one of these Tuesdays.

C
Nov 26, 2007
dankorage
Broken parts happen! Stabbed tracks, snapped columns, SEATS falling off, hoods breaking off, broken wheels, broken shock mount, 6 motors (2 BB cats, 4 Doo motors), busted starters, clutches flying apart (Doo), and im officially a serial killer of windshields! But iv never hit a full size tree, knock on plastic!

Just read your actual post instead of just staring at the pics IQR and i see your doing reinforcement, duh. lol

Last edited:
I

IQRIDR

Nov 27, 2007
Mountains, Alaska
I hit a little bump in the road...my VES case won't allow my turbo airbox to clear the jackshaft so I am dropping off my mod HO case tomorrow and it is getting my welded crank out of my VES and the 660 top end is going on that, I mocked it up with the HO case in the sled and it's gonna fit really nice. Started on the turbo bracing too, should have that done next week after I get back from Cali.

The 800 IQR swap in the shop is almost done too, will post pics. Brad's motor plate fits the motor up real nice!

A
Nov 26, 2007
Wasilla, Alaska
Broken parts happen! Stabbed tracks, snapped columns, SEATS falling off, hoods breaking off, broken wheels, broken shock mount, 6 motors (2 BB cats, 4 Doo motors), busted starters, clutches flying apart (Doo), and im officially a serial killer of windshields! But iv never hit a full size tree, knock on plastic!

Just read your actual post instead of just staring at the pics IQR and i see your doing reinforcement, duh. lol

ROFLMAO.....serial killer of windsheilds huh??:D your going to have to let me in on the secret of FUNDING....all of the above = $$$$$$$$$$$$$ to me LOL:D

D
Feb 28, 2007
Palmer,AK
So your going turbo huh Chad? Hope you never plan to ride a stock sled again because it's a major dissapointment after being boosted :) What track are you going to run? You running the Garret 28 rs? That thing should rip for sure:beer;

K
Dec 11, 2007
My motors bad to lol:beer;

DSCN3001.jpg

DSCN3000.jpg

DSCN2993.jpg

DSCN2984.jpg

DSCN2983.jpg

DSCN2972.jpg

DSCN2971.jpg

DSCN2969.jpg

DSCN2967.jpg

C
Nov 26, 2007
dankorage
ROFLMAO.....serial killer of windsheilds huh??:D your going to have to let me in on the secret of FUNDING....all of the above = $$$$$$$$$$$$$ to me LOL:D
uhm, lets just say i spend a lot of money at salvage.. A LOT. I have a special fund for sleds though. All the money i earn over the summers is for sled parts. lol ps, i gave up on windshields.

H

HYFLYR

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 21, 2007
Alaska
So your going turbo huh Chad? Hope you never plan to ride a stock sled again because it's a major dissapointment after being boosted :) What track are you going to run? You running the Garret 28 rs? That thing should rip for sure:beer;

Aerocharger 53 series turbo. Thing is gonna be fun fo sho!

Premium Features