• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Turbo build pics

G
Dec 1, 2007
Girdwood, Alaska
I always found it was kind of a ***** to get my old turbo sled tuned in with ported cylinders. But this was in 99... I am sure they have gotten better over the years.

If you gomers want to drop some wieght off your heavy cobras I am making some doors, hoods, and trunk lids for a few friends out of cf. Hit me up if you want some. I am just charging people for materials. It will give me something to do while I heal lol.

A
Nov 30, 2007
alaska
Dude that is a bad *** stang.

I was wondering why i never saw that Cobra around Muldoon area, i never miss a stang and i thought i would have remembered seeing a 10sec street car with plates that say nojoke lol. good looking car, the sonic blue is sic also. Not too many cars for that price thatll dip into 10s on street tires. 2 thumbs up on both you and IQs rustangs!

I was thinking the same thing. I went to the track a few times this year and there wasnt any stang running that quick. They must be on the stock blowers, not sure though. Especially in the muldoon area LOL.

N
Dec 8, 2007
East Side A-Town
Dude that is a bad *** stang.

I was thinking the same thing. I went to the track a few times this year and there wasnt any stang running that quick. They must be on the stock blowers, not sure though. Especially in the muldoon area LOL.

been outa town for 4 years...I used to run it back in 04 and ran low 11's with some bolt on's at AKRP. I just moved back up

The car is a sleeper, it looks bonestock for a cobra except tint and a louder than normal exhaust.

Its the "Muldoon Vacinity" hahahah

A
Nov 30, 2007
alaska
been outa town for 4 years...I used to run it back in 04 and ran low 11's with some bolt on's at AKRP. I just moved back up

The car is a sleeper, it looks bonestock for a cobra except tint and a louder than normal exhaust.

Its the "Muldoon Vacinity" hahahah

Thats pretty quick for just bolt ons. And I bet it is a sleeper, everything fits under the hood LOL. And with how smart some people are in muldoon (rice burners) LOL they would probably think someone jsut but a flowmaster and thought they were hot $hit.

What part of muldoon, I lived over in that area for about 14 yrs

N
Dec 8, 2007
East Side A-Town
Thats pretty quick for just bolt ons. And I bet it is a sleeper, everything fits under the hood LOL. And with how smart some people are in muldoon (rice burners) LOL they would probably think someone jsut but a flowmaster and thought they were hot $hit.

What part of muldoon, I lived over in that area for about 14 yrs

I used to live off Duben and Oklahoma, Im over by Campbell Airstrip now.

Last edited:
I'm 15. I bought a stock 03' 440 with a bad motor, ( PAID FOR IT ON MY OWN ). This is what it looks like right now. Already paid for a billet pull handle, and a billet gas cap. Also have a set of summit skis on the way.

post-43629-1223056524.jpg

what it looked like what I got it

resized_20088812231443_14315.jpg

And for those talking about cobras, heres my dad's "GT".
CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO
It's an 01' GT with cobra rims, projector headlight, and something special under the hood. 5.4 4v with a ported cobra intake with custom cnc adapter plates for it, auto tranny, and a sniper tuning program to run everything. I used to have a video of the car at 135mph and she was still pullin very hard.

T

theultrarider

Nov 26, 2007
Soldotna Alaska
You sad it looked ugly and you weren't lying!:eek: I didn't expect it to look that bad. Good catch, that just made the whole project worthwhile. Hopefully your cylinders look good once you get the alum off of them. Have fun! One less tow out!

A
Nov 26, 2007
Wasilla, Alaska
nope bottom end is getting big bearing installed and cases honed...the rest is getting cleaned up..i have new pistons and the cylinder cleaned up nicely...just transfered the aluminum to the walls:D...now on the the track install

C
Nov 26, 2007
dankorage
akrmk, Lucky you! I had to find out my AC800something burned down in the middle of the season! like usual lol. This year itll be somewhat stock soo MAYBE it will last a season. Did u hone the cylinder youself or what? I plan to just get some used pistons and new rings and run her as the backup as iv got a rev too ride now. Gonna miss the hp but i wont miss the bumpy trails!

snow snow snow snow snow

Premium Features