• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Track options for 850 155 Khaos slash

For sure the new design doo/ lynx track works better then the old version.

everytime composit tracks are debated I have to go look to see which one it is, man they have a lot of tracks. Is the M700 a new one? looks kinda mean, and lighter, only a 2.8" tho, not tryin to de-rail.

Yes, I talked to a dealer about the m700. He said this is the first year with it in the USA .

Thinking about trying it on my freeride 165 because the stocker is trashed .

Should I try the m700 or m770 for Utah ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, I talked to a dealer about the m700. He said this is the first year with it in the USA .

Thinking about trying it on my freeride 165 because the stocker is trashed .

Should I try the m700 or m770 for Utah ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
IMG_1160.jpeg
I have a 165 M700 to install.

Ordered from a local guy, he drop shipped it to my door 2 days later.

It was shipped from fett brothers performance.

Easy, reasonable, fast.

View attachment 414676
I have a 165 M700 to install.

Ordered from a local guy, he drop shipped it to my door 2 days later.

It was shipped from fett brothers performance.

Easy, reasonable, fast.
That track is definitely tough enough for you Alaskan riders. It will cut through vine maples like butter. Putin designed it himself for the Ukraine war.

I got an M700 and had it on my 24’ boost for 4 rides, then put my 3.25 series 9 back on when it really started snowing. The m700 hooks up way better than the Polaris 2.75” track. A much better (although heavier) 2.75 powder track then the Polaris track. A couple rides were pretty early season and a lot stump, log and rock hits. When I took it off I was very surprised it had zero damage. IMO doesn’t have enough traction for the boost to really shine, the series 9 is a beast in that department, maybe a little too much. I think the M700 will be a great NA sled track for those not wanting a 3” lug.

Btw, composit have moved their manufacturing facility to the Middle East ( can’t remember which country), so they are out of Russia now and tracks should start to become easier to get.

Premium Features

Back