• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Toyota tacoma lifted 8 in

B
Dec 14, 2010
hey guys this isn’t for sale but just wondering what you guys would pay for it....
98 manual 5 speed 4x4 rear lock differential Toyota extended Tacoma 3.4 L v6 extremely clean engine( not joke completely babied it)

149,800 on original motor

K&N cold air intake kit

throttle spacer( better throttle spacer and more power)

5 in suspension lift 3 in body lift with bigger plates welded to body lift so is super stable

2 12in subs with 1200 watt amp and cabasitator. with tweakers so its not all base.(everything is fusion and hooked up by a professional)

huge prerunner bumper with diamond plate and rhino lined the frame of the bumper

rhino liner in bed of truck and over the sidewalls

interior is also in great shape. just a few spots of spills but I always used 2 mats over the carpet.

after market dash and trim kit

always ran FULL synthetic oil its whole life

BFG 33x12.5x15 mudders with only 1200 miles on them. on nice alloy wheels

exterior was always clean and waxed very often. there is a few rust sport on the top of cab right up against windshield but the are EXTREMLEY small the biggest one is the size of a pencil eraser. and its not spreading anywhere. they were caused by rocks off the road

it has power everything

2nd owner

THIS WAS NOT A OFFRAOD TRUCK( even though is sounds like it)!!! it was strictly a looks truck:face-icon-small-coo

thanks a ton to those that offer

Last edited:
B
Dec 14, 2010
really guys:face-icon-small-sad? the system its self was 1k. and these 3.4l motors run for many miles. and blue book wouldn't even be able to put an accurate price on it because of all the add on's.

R

relentless rider

Jan 25, 2009
in the mountians western mt
$6000 at the most,all the add-ons dosnt mean you will get more out of it.look at all the turbo sleds that guys have 20,000 into,and are selling for 7,000.So 5,000 would be the most i would buy it for,and you could keep the big subs .

Mar 8, 2008
It is worth whatever someone is willing to pay:D the market is very tough. Blue book and NADA really do not mean a thing these days and neither do the add ons

C

carlc

Jan 23, 2008
helena mt
if you would have done the same set up, except with a solid axle up front, a lot more people would be interested. lifted ifs sucks

S
Nov 27, 2007
Whistler, BC
that truck is worth no more then 10,000. I would say about 7000 is about fair.

I bought a 2000 with a 6 inch fabtech lift, supercharged, brand new 35 inch toyo's on 16 inch rims, detroit locker front and rear, selectable hubs, snorkle, winch, tubed bumpers, $3000 sound system (it pumped) and i only paid 11,000 for it and it was mint as you say your is. and it only had 70,000 miles with all service records

Premium Features