• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

took a peek

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Well had some spare time yesterday so i stopped by the local Doo dealer,looked over the XM..the 146...164 ponies..:face-icon-small-con

Wow..great package,etec and the suspension...and i was really impressed with the super clean handle bar wiring and routing....to me those small details are a sign of quality.

And i know it was on a showroom floor but willikers that critter pulled over so easy i thought it was a bear falling over for winters hibernation...

Just was really impressed overall...i bet its a winner...

Hey a familiar face from the Cat forums lol! I purchased a 2013 XM about 10 or 12 days ago and I must say Ski Doo hit the mark with this sled. Amazing machine and to be perfectly honest I've got not one single thing that I want to change with it. I'm even running the stock exhaust can and I don't really feel any need to change that either. Never thought I'd be saying anything good about Doo again after my move to AC but this sled is a straight up winner out of the box.

Hey a familiar face from the Cat forums lol! I purchased a 2013 XM about 10 or 12 days ago and I must say Ski Doo hit the mark with this sled. Amazing machine and to be perfectly honest I've got not one single thing that I want to change with it. I'm even running the stock exhaust can and I don't really feel any need to change that either. Never thought I'd be saying anything good about Doo again after my move to AC but this sled is a straight up winner out of the box.

what track length did ya get..??..

Absolutely love mine. I don't see a downside to this sled at all.

really? I think its awesome too, but everything has room for improvement. How about stiffer running boards? How about less weight? How about a narrower sled overall? :face-icon-small-coo

we don't want Doo thinking that all want next year is BNGs!:face-icon-small-ton

really? I think its awesome too, but everything has room for improvement. How about stiffer running boards? How about less weight? How about a narrower sled overall? :face-icon-small-coo

we don't want Doo thinking that all want next year is BNGs!:face-icon-small-ton

Not saying there isn't room for improvement. In fact I have been hard at work improving mine with stiffer boards, lighter weight, more power, less snow collection, better power transmission and improved looks ;)

All I was trying to get at is that I have not found any glaring issues with the sled yet!!!

Premium Features

Back