• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

To get a can or to not get a can.... Thats thee questions

M

MTB02

Should I get a can before the season for my brand new Assault or should I wait until shes all broken in?

A guy I rode with last year put on on his right from the dealer. MBR and it was very loud! Sounds awesome climbing towards you when the front end come out of the snow (which was all the time). Do it.

when i get a brand new sled i usually like to ride it once before i do any mods.. so then i can see if the mod helped or decreased my sled
just my thoughts

I put mine on right away, that way you don't have to go through the new can smell more then 0nce

Ya sounds clips are nice, I searched youtube and only found a handful or cr*ppy vids

cans

no you wont have to change anything, cans dont really do anything but change the way the sled sounds and gives a bit more flow........ some even hurt performance.

so is anyone running full slp setup after the update? should i be hesitant to put my y pipe, pipe, and silencer on? should i wait until the engine is broken in? any input would be great.. Thanks

Premium Features

Back