• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

ThunderStruck 7 Movie Premier Boise Idaho

Thread Rating
4.00 star(s)

BigAir

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Montana
Will there be any more premiers in MT? I wasn't on the forum much this summer and am guessing I already missed all the MT premiers.

S

Sled169

I seem to recall one year YOU were the entertainment at the after party!

;)

No idea what you are talking about I think I blacked out shortly after that large blonde haired chic took me out on the dance floor and then pushed me off the dancing block things. They should put warning signs around those things, they are not for drunk white guys that can't dance to be playing on at that time of the evening.

2fun4u

Feb 20, 2002
Mountain Home, ID
www.2coolairvents.com
!

No idea what you are talking about I think I blacked out shortly after that large blonde haired chic took me out on the dance floor and then pushed me off the dancing block things. They should put warning signs around those things, they are not for drunk white guys that can't dance to be playing on at that time of the evening.

There was that - then the attempted headbutt of a moving vehicle and threat of jail time - but you must have been blacked out for that one! Or me shoving you down the sidewalk so you didn't go to jail - or telling the guy who got beat up on the sidewalk to "Just stay down dude!"

Yeah - it's gonna be a good time!

:) 2fun

Thunderstruck

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Helena, MT
www.bigskyx.com
I was just at Dillard's and they didn't not have any size 16 drinkin' shoes. . . What's a guy to do????? :D

Anybody want to start hydration therapy with me?? I'll bring a couple IVs full of Ringer's!!!! Thank goodness for Doc Nesbo!!!

JIM

L
Sep 24, 2003
Boise, ID
I did some pre-training last night for the main event on Saturday.. I feel like Poo! Can I have an IV now?

I think this is the first year that I haven't watched Thunderstruck before the premier.. It's like I am saving myself!! Muhahahha

F-Bomb

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
South West Idaho
www.f-bombracing.com
Hey Scott, Chris said you wanted to go down to Carl's and pick up a Dragon for display. Man that is really cool for you to go to all of that extra work while your so busy! I'll be busy tuning up...thanks man!

FYI furnace is still working..no fires yet.

S

Spud

Mar 5, 2003
Lewistown,MT-USA
Scott, was that article in the Statesman or maybe u could put a link up?

Don't u guys make the paper come sunday for any other reasons. haha:eek:

E

Extreme-One

Nov 26, 2007
Meridian, ID
Thanks Mindy...

Just found out a couple Canadain riders and a Utah rider are coming up for the Premier...:face-icon-small-win What a great surprise.

E

Extreme-One

Nov 26, 2007
Meridian, ID
Just got home from the pre party downtown Boise... wow! It's been awhile sense I've been at the bars tell... 2:00.:clock:

See everyone tomorrow...:face-icon-small-ton

F-Bomb

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
South West Idaho
www.f-bombracing.com
TONIGHT'S THE NIGHT! Last night was just a baby little tune up.

WHoooo We that KICK 'N CHICKEN is coming back on me a bit this morning!:(

The Wild Turkey Team is going to be at the post function bar and I highly suggest you all do so as well!

HE HE HE "all of that luscious chocolate..and I'm on a diet!"

S
Jan 12, 2006
Meridian ID
Finally, I am back in Pacific NW and I can not wait to see all the faces and video. I will be bringing the whole family and have a sitter on call for the after party.

Sacco

Premium Features