• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Theres a new beeotch in town...MY WIFE!

Today my wife was in Omaha and there was a young woman zipping in and out of traffic coming up behind her like she had to get to a fire.... well she shot around my wifes car in the left lane did a triple lane change to the right and forced a guy off the road into a parked car. She said he hit the parked car hard...35 mph. Anyway gal that caused accident hesitated like she was GOING to stop then gassed it to not be seen again. My wife wrote down her license # then called it in to the non emergency line.

She thought she had done all she needed then on the way back from her errand the tow truck was still there as well as the guy that wrecked. She stopped to tell the guy that she had reported it with the license # to the police.

Tonight we get home and there is a message on the machine from this guy..."thank you so much for stopping! the officer told me I was fortunate enough to of had a eye witness come forward because the gal had denied even being there."

Pay it forward people...you never know when it will come back around

Lucky she didn't kill someone. Kudos to your bride.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bruce I'm gonna come kick your ***! :D

Cool story Himark. Wish most citizens were like your wife.

Premium Features

Back