• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Theft @ I-90 Motorsports in Issaquah WA. please read!!!!!!

gr8skidoo

Lifetime Membership
Feb 7, 2008
MAPLE VALLEY WA.
WWW.I-90MOTORSPORTS.COM
Theft @ I-90 Motorsports in Issaquah WA. please read!!!!!!
Be aware I-90 Motorsports was broken into on November 5th @ midnight.
A black 2008 Triton trailer 4 place enclosed was stolen. It has black spray paint in the upper rear corners about 1’x 3’rectangles on both sides coving up a Ride Motorsports decal. It has a hole in the front of the “V” nose where a sled deck punctured the chrome trim and door.
We are offering a $1000 reward for information leading to the arrest, prosecution, recovery of our inventory. Please contact Remko Oosterhof @ 425-417-9121
The trailer was loaded to do an offsite sale in Spokane. The trailer was loaded with lots of the following items:
Klim boots, under wear, socks, gloves balaclavas
Abs avalanche back packs and canisters
BCA backpacks, bottles, tracker 2 beacons, tracker 3 beacons, BC link radios, BCA probes, shovels
Snowpulse back packs, vests, and bottles
Ortovox avalanche backpacks
Fly helmets, G-max helmets, BRP carbon helmets, Klim helmets
Trailer parts like glides, quick clamps,
Skidoo q-link gas cans, q link bags, scratchers,
Goggles from Klim, Scott, Dragon
Pieps probes and beacons
Gold finger left hand throttles
Duraflex scratchers / ski doo new style scratchers
Folding saws, muff pots, hotdoggers, fly handgaurds, skidoo racing seats, Sno bungee items
Skins air frames
Fixtures like Klim towers 1’x1’x5’ tall, gridwall 7 and 8 foot tall chrome
Hopefully our tight knit community of snowmobilers can help us find the group of people responsible for this theft and help us!

there was a lot of avi gear so if you find a deal that sounds to good to be true it is probably our stolen gear..

updated 11-7-14
We just recovered our trailer it was completely emptied out except for our fixtures and displays. The trailer was found off of the Hyak exit turn left under the freeway and drive straight all the way up the cross country trial. We are still missing over $100,000 of our inventory so please keep your eyes open for any gear on ebay, craigslist, swap meets, groups or other places. There is a lot of inventory for someone to sell or get rid of. thanks to all of those who have been helpful. We really appreciate all of the support from our community and friends! Please call or message us with any suspicious things!
thank you,

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Donnelly, ID
That is crap. I would bet it will go on Ebay. Contact Ebay, I would think they have ways to help out with this, I am sure they deal with it all the time. They may have a way to do a very specific search on multiple items, listed since a certain date, that would narrow down the search considerably. Shipping location listed in auctions really means nothing, people can put anything in there. I could make my auctions look like they are shipping from Maine if I want, and I am in Idaho. I will PM a list of sellers that I found that look strange, as far as Ebay experience and items for sale. Good luck.

av8er

Lifetime Membership
Sep 16, 2006
Kalispell, MT.
Sounds like an Inside Job to me.

a friend or two of a Shady Employee. they knew when, where, and exactly what to get.

Reg2view

Lifetime Membership
Feb 1, 2010
Post up serial numbers, models on the ABS bags.

Everyone who's buying ABS bags - check the numbers, you'll need them for registration anyways. Or if your buddy bought one, ask him if he checked it. They might get caught with just one bag getting traced.

Reactions: Steelman
Premium Features