• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Theft @ I-90 Motorsports in Issaquah WA. please read!!!!!!

gr8skidoo

Lifetime Membership
Feb 7, 2008
MAPLE VALLEY WA.
WWW.I-90MOTORSPORTS.COM
Be aware I-90 Motorsports was broken into on November 5th @ midnight.
A black 2008 Triton trailer 4 place enclosed was stolen. It has black spray paint in the upper rear corners about 1’x 3’rectangles on both sides coving up a Ride Motorsports decal. It has a hole in the front of the “V” nose where a sled deck punctured the chrome trim and door.
We are offering a $1000 reward for information leading to the arrest, prosecution, recovery of our inventory. Please contact Remko Oosterhof @ 425-417-9121
The trailer was loaded to do an offsite sale in Spokane. The trailer was loaded with lots of the following items:
Klim boots, under wear, socks, gloves balaclavas
Abs avalanche back packs and canisters
BCA backpacks, bottles, tracker 2 beacons, tracker 3 beacons, BC link radios, BCA probes, shovels
Snowpulse back packs, vests, and bottles
Ortovox avalanche backpacks
Fly helmets, G-max helmets, BRP carbon helmets, Klim helmets
Trailer parts like glides, quick clamps,
Skidoo q-link gas cans, q link bags, scratchers,
Goggles from Klim, Scott, Dragon
Pieps probes and beacons
Gold finger left hand throttles
Duraflex scratchers / ski doo new style scratchers
Folding saws, muff pots, hotdoggers, fly handgaurds, skidoo racing seats, Sno bungee items
Skins air frames
Fixtures like Klim towers 1’x1’x5’ tall, gridwall 7 and 8 foot tall chrome
Hopefully our tight knit community of snowmobilers can help us find the group of people responsible for this theft and help us!

bholmlate

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2009
Reno, Nevada
wow that really SUCKS!!!!!! sounds like they knew it was loaded and grabbed it. the stuff inside so hard to trace as well. i hope you find these idiots and cut off their UM toenails.

Sneak A Peak

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2013
Washington State
Oh, really sorry to hear this news. Sounds like somebody knew it was there ready to go. Keep your eyes out on CL and ebay also, all of that inventory will be hard not to try offload...
I hope you find these thieves and throw the book at them. Good Luck.

diamonddave

Chilly’s Mentor
Lifetime Membership
Apr 5, 2006
Wokeville, WA.
Fn Thieves.....Very sorry Remko!!

I hope one of these days our law enforcement will actually start looking at a group of people from Eastern Europe. They are into theft, etc. this like stink on a pig. I hope not but I wouldn't be surprised if the trailer is on a container ship already.

M

MATCO

Jan 2, 2010
edmonds, wa
Probably inside job, what are the odds that a trailer gets lifted as soon as it's fully loaded with untraceable items.
I bet you find the trailer empty in a parking lot somewhere very soon.
Sorry for your loss, I have no patience for thieves.
Good luck!

F

fassteddie

Nov 27, 2007
renton wa.
Remko put a product alert out on craigs list wa ,id, mt, ,ore. these products have a limited customer base and things are going to start showing up. I will send this out to our friends up north.

gr8skidoo

Lifetime Membership
Feb 7, 2008
MAPLE VALLEY WA.
WWW.I-90MOTORSPORTS.COM
We just recovered our trailer it was completely emptied out except for our fixtures and displays. The trailer was found off of the Hyak exit turn left under the freeway and drive straight all the way up the cross country trial. We are still missing over $100,000 of our inventory so please keep your eyes open for any gear on ebay, craigslist, swap meets, groups or other places. There is a lot of inventory for someone to sell or get rid of. thanks to all of those who have been helpful. We really appreciate all of the support from our community and friends! Please call or message us with any suspicious things!

B

BikerPepe`

Nov 2, 2011
N.E. Washington
you may have to keep an eye out on craigslist for items like you mentioned, being sold individually, but by the same seller/same contact info. shouldn't be too hard. meth-heads are morons.

I hate thieves. good luck.

S
Nov 30, 2012
Kent Wa
Fn Thieves.....Very sorry Remko!!

I hope one of these days our law enforcement will actually start looking at a group of people from Eastern Europe. They are into theft, etc. this like stink on a pig. I hope not but I wouldn't be surprised if the trailer is on a container ship already.

What's the heck is that supposed to mean "eastern europe"?
Couple years back I had my stolen trailer recovered out of a deep redneck country, after they emptied 3 sleds and gear worth of $30k.

Last edited:
C

coug66

Oct 31, 2010
NW near Greenwater
Its easier to accept when you have a person who is drug dependent and they aren't from the snowmobiling community.

solo job or accomplices I hope they get everyone involved.

What happens to his factory relationship's?

Last edited:
B

BikerPepe`

Nov 2, 2011
N.E. Washington
Good to hear of an arrest of a person selling this stolen property.....A name we all know.....Public info on the Kittitas County Jail inmate roster web-site....
Would you or anyone else care to be a little more specific. Not all of us have been around for for the last decade and might like to know who to avoid and how deep into the community this individual was/is.
If it's already a matter of public record... it can't be that big a deal to just spit it out.

Reactions: xcrash911

Lomark

Lifetime Membership
Dec 11, 2012
Western Washington
Would you or anyone else care to be a little more specific. Not all of us have been around for for the last decade and might like to know who to avoid and how deep into the community this individual was/is.
If it's already a matter of public record... it can't be that big a deal to just spit it out.

I Agree

Reactions: xcrash911

line8

Lifetime Membership
Feb 20, 2008
West of East
I wish I didn't buy oil from him in a pinch one weekend on a Sunday after I left mine at home.

Premium Features