• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

The PP private lounge- just for people wanting to talk to me..

So what sled did you mod, cuz the one in the pic looks like your M-10?? You trying to pull one over on us. 600 steekers....lol

So what sled did you mod, cuz the one in the pic looks like your M-10?? You trying to pull one over on us. 600 steekers....lol

that pic from the other day is the m8, it went from stock to well....we'll see..

the m1000 is stock motor, stock pipe...no controller needed.
m8 is ported,shaved, piped, and too fuiuggin lean apparently...:tape2:

and both very fun, imo

Under Armour dude!

Hit up the new outlet in Castle Rock. They had Fleece pants for $40...and you know they work!

They are even making shells this year!

delivery #1
blue flame heater has arrived! Nice little unit...ventless..oxygen sensor, powerless ignition. going to make a sweet little booster for the existing heater system in the trailer

I was thinking the same thing!

I agree. I hate that ****er bushy. Such an arrogant little prick. Somebody needs to tell him he's only 5'6", and too fat!:face-icon-small-dis How do I join the I hate bushy fan club:pound:

Buff pass got another foot last night. that puts it over 60" :face-icon-small-sho With the 30" base from before we should be good to go for some real riding soon.

Been a long time since I seen it so deep on Cameron this time of year. Hope it holds up!

Think I'm going to hit it out of Grizzly creek here soon....

Premium Features

Back