• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Thanks Big John!!! 827 Fix

Thanks Big John for fixing my RKT 827. I rode it this last weekend and it ran flawlessy (except when I forgot to attach a DPM hose! lol)! Great power and no flat spots!

You were great to deal with on the phone and did nice work cleaning up the cylinders and porting. Great turn around time too!

By the 827 kit running perfectly, the weekend was awesome!

Thanks Big John!

BIG JOHN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Minnesoooota
Thanks Big John for fixing my RKT 827. I rode it this last weekend and it ran flawlessy (except when I forgot to attach a DPM hose! lol)! Great power and no flat spots!

You were great to deal with on the phone and did nice work cleaning up the cylinders and porting. Great turn around time too!

By the 827 kit running perfectly, the weekend was awesome!

Thanks Big John!

I'm glad I could help...

FYI- I just repaired his motor not fixed (same but different)...its all RKT stuff...BJ

BTW- Thats me...Mr. Customer service:D;):p

I'm glad I could help...

FYI- I just repaired his motor not fixed (same but different)...its all RKT stuff...BJ

BTW- Thats me...Mr. Customer service:D;):p

You may see another 827 RKT engine that hasn't had porting done show up at your shop... he seems to need a "little extra" to keep up! lol

Again... weekend was awesome as a result of a solid engine that ran flawlessly!

PJ-Hunter

Paid Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2006
Kremmling, Colorado
Glad that things have finally worked out for ya!:beer;:beer;:beer;

BJ, ya got any ideas on how I can get my 09 XP to hang with the boosted Dragons/RMKs (at least while they are running)?

Last edited:
C

cog

Dec 7, 2007
I have a 860R SHR BJ motor with 2.5" track, it trades high marks with a 9 lb bosted Polaris, if you line up at the very base of the hill it won't go much higher but it will be there first.

Glad that things have finally worked out for ya!:beer;:beer;:beer;

BJ, ya got any ideas on how I can get my 09 XP to hang with the boosted Dragons/RMKs (at least while they are running)?

Thanks! Will post pics in a thread soon... finally have some pics of the finished product... you can see some "sweet" riding skills here... lol... sounds great though!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhV5azqVA80

Premium Features