• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Super Cross 2008

Prayn4snow

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
Upper Michigan & Alaska
I will be bringing my 5 yr. old # 233 down from fbks. to ride his 50 in the intermission show.

Forget it Stan, he didn't ride in the intermission show.....He Stole the show!
Little Cameron was awesome out there & the crowd (And the Girls) Loved him. For the Snowest'ers that didn't see the show; He was the smallest kid on the smallest bike and would get high centered in the deep ruts from the big (250cc) bikes. At times he would wipe out & crash but still had the heart to continually get up & get back on again & finished the race. This is the same Heart that his dad has for racing and why his dad is one of the fastest riders in the state & races at the Jackson Hole world championships.
Stan, sorry the rest of your family couldn't make it down here from Fairbanks to see his 1st race, tell them we want to see #233 again next year! When you get back home post some pic's.

T

theultrarider

Nov 26, 2007
Soldotna Alaska
Just got home from the races. I want to say thanks to all you snowesters that made it out to the show! Hope everyone enjoyed it, It was a little crazy for the riders. 233, you were awesome little dude!

Reactions: Prayn4snow
C
Oct 24, 2008
Wasilla, AK
233 you did rock!!!

Valley Boyz Racing did good!

1-1.jpg

5.jpg

4-1.jpg

And the hotties....

9.jpg

Prayn4snow

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
Upper Michigan & Alaska
NICE!!!!

Tim, How did your son do??? Any pics???:D:D

Spike is a good rider, I enjoyed watching everyone. Spike definitely backed off a little I think He has a full plate with other sports this winter and I think played it smart by not killing himself out there.....Maybe I should have taken lessons from him when I was a kid....my goal was to be the first one in first corner if it killed me...or anyone else;) Maybe that is why I got the nick name "Hay bail" when I was a kid :confused:

S
Nov 26, 2007
North Pole , Alaska
Tim,
It was nice to meet you

Robert,
it was good to see you

I also wanted to let everybody know that Lara has S/X pictures posted on her website (Northern Horse Photography) She has been taking pictures at all of our city races in fairbanks and does a really good job.
Stanley

T

theultrarider

Nov 26, 2007
Soldotna Alaska
Stan,
Thanks for the link to Lara's photo's! Ours didn't turn out so well and others are looking for good pics too. I'll make sure to send them your way.

Premium Features