• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Sunday ride anyone?

Mag

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Fairbanks Ak
;)

11-1127.jpg

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
naw..not really..I am just getting ready to tear mine down and do some more mods to it..be a few weeks till I am ready to ride..but it looks fun if ya like road riding...:beer;:beer;:beer;..wheres the pics of mags baby?sled looks pretty shwee....how did you like the new helmet?

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
BTW... Loved my new 509 helmet. Everything fit well and worked like it's supposed to. I did wear a balaclava and the small HJC breath box but I think I could have ditched it and used the nose mask, if I had actually brought it with me.

how cold was it ?...I am thinking they will be fine as is for most rides..just the real cold ones where they may be a problem...
Mag...update report?..what did it do for ya?

Mag

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Fairbanks Ak
There's very little snow up here, but what snow there is beats the hell out sittin at home :D

A
Nov 26, 2007
Wasilla, Alaska
There's very little snow up here, but what snow there is beats the hell out sittin at home :D

Thats what im saying.....im geting cabin fever sitting around here....got all the sled mods done and STILL no snow even took my sweet time this year!!!....Not even enough to ride down hatchers pass road for some test and tune :mad:

On the bright side it does look like some is coming possibly....but i have to go back to work friday. So ill pray for snow untill i get back and hope theres enough to ride then!:D

Premium Features