• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Sunday ride anyone?

i cant complain , my sled is still in pieces ! have fun and rip it up .

shouldnt have a problrm with trenching with only 3 inchs:face-icon-small-hap

outside chance that anchorage may see a little bit of snow sunday night
Outside chance is right, it was 42 when I got up this morning and dry as a bone. Needs to hold off for 2 more days so I can finish building my deck.

Eagle got around 6 in the other day. Might be some drifts to play on. My brother lives in Central maybe he can chime in.

I know it's kind of late and all but we got around 2 more inches of snow today here in Central and it is still snowing. I have to go across Eagle and Twelvemile summits in the morning I'll take pics and get a better snow report for higher up.

Steese Update

The weather was to crappy for pics, but there is 4-6 inches of fresh snow from Eagle summit past the Fairbanks side of Twelvemile summit. It was blowing pretty good on top of the mountains so probably won't be any snow to ride on for awhile.

well the snotel says 75 inches at eagle summit now. I'm guessing that might be a malfunction, but if it isnt that would be awesome. I plan to head out there tomorrow, there should be plenty of snow for a good trail ride at least now anyways

well the snotel says 75 inches at eagle summit now. I'm guessing that might be a malfunction, but if it isnt that would be awesome. I plan to head out there tomorrow, there should be plenty of snow for a good trail ride at least now anyways

When you heading out? I might be interested in taging along, I need to break in my new sled and learn the area.

I havent set a time yet. I am in the process of breaking in my new engine and tuning my sled. gimme a call at 907-322-3235 or pm me and we can figure out what time you wanna leave. I either put my sled in my truck bed, or I have a 4 place enclosed trailer, but id rather not tote the 4-place out there with only 2 sleds in it.

Let me know

Thanks

Evan

Premium Features

Back