• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Summit here we come!!

B

bigcat_ak

Nov 27, 2007
North Pole Alaska
Well the snow really sucks at Summit,:( And if you go anyway don't go out past the flats.:eek: The 3-4 feet out there is just not worth the drive. Sorry guys!!!:rolleyes::p:D

A

AKboondocker

Feb 4, 2006
Wasilla, Alaska
Hey thanks for breaking trail in! Why did you guys jam out so soon?? Get scared at the treehugger's skills and didn't want to embarrass yourself?? Anyway thanks for all the fresh pow!!!!!:beer;:beer;:beer;

Im sure without him breaking trail, youd have been stuck for sure...as usual. haha

BTW I only saw Chris riding in that clip....show us the badboy 660 in action

Last edited:
B

bigcat_ak

Nov 27, 2007
North Pole Alaska
Sorry, no pics.:( but.... rest assured that there is snow in them thar hills!!!:D Can't run the canyons really since they are full of ROCKS and the creeks are still not frozen yet. The flats are 3-4 feet and some of the good climbs are ok too. The road in is covered and high speed;) Use your head and it will be a great ride. Saw no one with anything bent or broke. Aaaannnnddd more snow in the forecast.:D

I
Nov 26, 2007
you don't mean Rick do you? I saw his in the shop, looked nice...and anything he rides rips :)

Mine's nothing fancy, just an 'old' edge RMK I bought off a guy in Washington...hopefully it gets here in time for this weekend!

Premium Features