• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Sticker Count

Mag

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Fairbanks Ak
mag..how ya doing..and here I thought shwee had killed you and collected the insurance money..hows work doing you?..got parts yet?

lol got the skid together, but that's about all so far. I'm going to go salary here soon so I should be around more! :p

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
lol got the skid together, but that's about all so far. I'm going to go salary here soon so I should be around more! :p

ya think..everyone I know who went salary worked just as much if not more....a little birdy said the black rails looked sweet....:beer;:beer;

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
Someone on the old forum started to make decals then got contacted by Snowest to stop due to copyright infringment...something to think about.....especially when taking orders on their site.

nice decal though!

W

Winter Project

Dec 3, 2007
Anchorage / Gwood
www.myspace.com
You should post ur email so we can send you the info on there... so when this thread is lost you can have contact info on every1 interested... hopefully that same email will be linked to a paypal account for simplicity.

Premium Features