• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

stage 2 cutler turbo proclimb

B

BC_kid

ACCOUNT CLOSED
i have a chance to buy a used complete stage 2 cutler turbo kit. its running the 2871 turbo and come with gauges. the whole kit has 800 kms on it.

so its my first time playing with boost on a 2 stroke so any input about this kit is great.

just looking to know if its reliable, straight forward to tune, good lag or bad lag, just looking to know if its one of the best or high priced junk haha

hoping to hear good things thanks brad

cpc kit

cutler makes an awesome kit.
fit and finish is as good as it gets and the thing just rips. customer service is top notch aslo. i have no regrets with my set up and would do it again in a second. as said before i believe all curren kits are pretty reiliable if set up correctly. proper install and set up is key

Might make sure it is a CPC stage 2, they use a 2860 series turbo in the stage 2.

U possibly buying it from an alberta guy??? I have the same kit with the 2860. Best time ever. Did my own install an have had 1200 trouble free miles!! Had two buddies with new push kit proclimbs last year and nothing but a headache an never ran right. Both on poos this year now. Id go cutler again for sure!!! You can def get that kit with the 71 cuz I know a guy selling that exsact kit.

Premium Features

Back