• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Spokane Area Riders Snow Report for E. Washington, N. Idaho & W. Montana Post 53,933

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
23 and snow here. Meadow Creek Computers is where you need to go. Out on HWY 2 heading for Mt. take the Meadow Creek road and it's a half mile up.

still freaking tied Holman!!!

Well I was supposed to spread dirt where I tore out the concrete last night. Freakin rained to beat the band all night:mad: Guess I can spread dirt on Saturday and build the deck on Sunday.

morning.

Hey Tom, have you thought about doing a forum on the 509 website? Make it like snowest used to be. I think that would be sweet

not big fan of it being so dark in the morning or dark so early in the evening...but...since thats the way its gotta be to bring the pow so be it!

They realy need to leave the time change thing alone ...I HATE the time change...makes it even worse.

Rags

3rd all nighter this week. Chit is ridiculous.

Mountains are WHITE, heard tell of 18"++ in the hills. So sick.

Make that 2 feet in Bridger Bowl and 3-4 foot on top. Had a buddy go skiing yesterday. Said he wished he had taken his wider skis.....

One you need to cut class and go get some pics for this poor snowless flatlander.

Anybody else on here get a kick out of the IOC telling our president what he could do with his arrogance and holier than though attitude?

morning.

Hey Tom, have you thought about doing a forum on the 509 website? Make it like snowest used to be. I think that would be sweet

That would be sweet. But forums are next to impossible to start and take market share away from established sites. I just hope Snowest comes full circle and saves face with a decent forum when the dust settles

Premium Features

Back