• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

So Disapointing.....

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Is there such a thing as a device that would ignite if it were inverted that you could adhere to the bottom of a decoy gas jug?

Reactions: BLITZKRIEG

kidwoo

Lifetime Membership
Dec 28, 2008
Is there such a thing as a device that would ignite if it were inverted that you could adhere to the bottom of a decoy gas jug?

I can't possibly see anything going wrong with that.

D

Duke

Jan 16, 2005
picofthiefinsuperbowl_zps8e24f710.jpg

theifatthesuperbowl_zps79358e10.jpg

theifatsuperbowl2_zps0579109b.jpg

That lying POS, I remember him well, I got a good look at what he looks like too. He'll turn up..

R

Ringer

Jan 1, 2008
Central Alberta
Truly SAD , fellow sledders are usually the most freindly ,helpful people out there , that makes sleding most enjoyful ,meeting new people and helping each other out when in need ,especialy Laird and Ron would bend over backwards to help out someone in need on the hill , only takes one dipshidiot to sour the loyality amongst the close knit group of fellow sledders.

Ringer

G

geo

Dec 1, 2007
Kamloops B.C.
I think you now have an obligation to find him (sorry for this to come on your shoulders). With pics and all.

Funny and wierd (IMO) to even think about stealing while your out for a ride. Having fun and stealing don't go together unless it is your second nature.
Do you think that is his sled or is that someones "missing" one.

Reactions: sledlvr and Cpt.Ron

beamslayer

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
Anyone have some extra prozack for Mafesto . Your too quick to kill ,nails his pills to a stump and give him a dull knife

Reactions: nikeholley
C

Cpt.Ron

Oct 7, 2008
Revelstoke
www.powerhousecustoms.ca
getting curious..

I am getting a bit curious, ..there has been roughly 2000 peeps that have viewed this thread. 2513 actually views, but lots of us have checked back in to see updates and interesting comments like Mafesto's, haha.

Anyway, assuming maybe 2000 riders have checked out this thread, I wonder if anyone has recognised the culprit???? He might find his old friend's aren't interested in riding with him anymore? Wonder what his girlfriend thinks of him?? She actually watched him steal the gas, then denied they had any involvement when she was confronted and asked directly.

Needless to say, they are not welcome around here anymore, and they better pray that they don't bump into Mafesto out ridding somewhere, ....hahaha!!

Reactions: Mafesto and Ringer

YAMA S

Lifetime Membership
May 16, 2012
W. Wa.
Losers

IMO this is the biggest problem with my generation and the one below me. It's a generation of being put into timeout instead of getting their A$$ beat to the point in hurts to sit by their father. They also for the most part have been givin most everything & haven't ever had to work HARD for what they have. So in return we all as a whole get to deal with a bunch of losers with their hands out & that think if you have it...They should have it.
The moral of the story is beat your kids a little bit.... It builds character & they'll think twice about stealing other people's stuff.

YAMA S

Lifetime Membership
May 16, 2012
W. Wa.
Its times like that when you'd like to have a 22-250 you could have drained your fuel right out of his tank!

Somehow I missed this the first read through! Although it would be nice to blow holes in his fuel tank, I would like to point out that isn't environmentally friendly!! The more environmentally friendly approach is to put that bullet where it belongs....in his head!! The nice thing about this approach it'll give all the scavenging animals at least 150lbs of food to eat & he's biodegradable. It will also not leave petroleum in our water system & best of all will rid us of another P.O.S. D-Bag FOREVER!!!

Iceman56

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Pathetic, all for a couple gallons of gas... what a tool

I think there is just starting to be so many more sledders out there, a lot of the new sledders don't appreciate our sport like we do

Reactions: Cpt.Ron
F
Sep 20, 2008
B.C.
It's too bad ,Ron, that you lost yer gas to a theif like you did. But I have to say this has been the most entertaining Snowest thread I've ever read! Liars may not steal, but theifs always lie. The read was worth $50. Thanx! And a special thanx to Mofesto. (I'll never buy any thing "Monster", EVER.) forrest.

Reactions: Cpt.Ron
Premium Features