• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

So Disapointing.....

T

triple Black

Dec 11, 2008
Revelstoke BC
www.farwestfilms.com
picofthiefinsuperbowl_zps8e24f710.jpg

theifatthesuperbowl_zps79358e10.jpg

theifatsuperbowl2_zps0579109b.jpg

M
Nov 26, 2007
Thanks for all the support everyone! I wanna get this guy so bad! wearing all monster gear, monster helmet, monster jacket. totally stock 2013 xp with black and yellow. his chick riding with him was was tall with a long braded pony tail down to her lower back, she was riding a late model rev with black and red hood. I will get these pics up right away!

Thanks

Laird M.

PS Revy is a wicked place to ride and normally pretty safe, really don't intend to discourage! just want this guy to never want to come back here!

.....Anybody write down his sled numbers when confronting him? Did his sled
have state/provence reg numbers? Then you could prove and/or track him down

Headrush

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 28, 2007
Thanks for all the support everyone! I wanna get this guy so bad! wearing all monster gear, monster helmet, monster jacket. totally stock 2013 xp with black and yellow. his chick riding with him was was tall with a long braded pony tail down to her lower back, she was riding a late model rev with black and red hood. I will get these pics up right away!

Thanks

Laird M.

PS Revy is a wicked place to ride and normally pretty safe, really don't intend to discourage! just want this guy to never want to come back here!

With all that Monster gear, certainly would appear to be a douche bag.

C

Cpt.Ron

Oct 7, 2008
Revelstoke
www.powerhousecustoms.ca
Thanks

Thanks for all the support here everyone.

Jim, I was not aware that he was somewhat older, age being a subjective thing of course as I seem to be getting older all the time, ...haha. The group of peeps that he was with were young-ish, I made an assumption.

No need for anyone to hunt this loser down, Karma will bite him back I'm sure, ..however, if you do happen to cross paths with him, be sure let him know he is a douche-bag!

Thanks again.

CR

C

Cpt.Ron

Oct 7, 2008
Revelstoke
www.powerhousecustoms.ca
Now thats funny...

I plan on punching the first guy I see in the face , wearing all monster gear and riding a yellow Doo, just on principle !!!!

Haha, ..right on, thanks for your great intentions.

I am sure that you are joking, ..however, if anyone should encounter these less than reputable persons, just remind them of the situation and that this is a small world, ..but please leave them be. $50.00 worth of gas is not worth anyone getting in trouble with the law.

Thanks again.

CR

On a happier note, heres a couple of pics of the girls, all smiles, enjoying thier ride in the sun and fresh Pow!!! They are talking of acquiring their own sleds for next season, ..right on!!:face-icon-small-coo

DSC_0134.jpg DSC_0136.jpg

JFro50

Lifetime Membership
Jan 7, 2009
Hamburg, MN
Hearing this pisses me off to no end. I feel too like punching the next monster gear wearing f $@&tard i see. I know its easy to just blame the age group but not always the case. I'm 29 and have been riding out west for 9 years 2-3 times and there has yet to be a trip where I have not helped a fellow sledder personnally with something. Gas stuck plugs flat trailer tire. I have always thought pay it forward someday I might need it. Hopefully you catch this d bag so you can kick him in the pills

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Fantatic photographs. THAT is what we should see on the faces of the newbies that we take out riding for the first time. AND that same great smile should be there when they get to the truck. OR maybe a little frown, just because the day is over. :)
Beautiful!!

attachment.php

attachment.php

F

freeflorider

Mar 29, 2010
In the koots...bc
So ridiculous. Im sure he didnt know it was C12 so he was doing it for half that $25. I dont get people these days. To bad it wasnt diesel lol :)

Gives me a great idea...a jug of diesel for the thieves. Plant it and hope you find them on your way out looking for a ride.

M
Oct 10, 2012
North Dakota
Sorry to hear about that. We are from North Dakota USA and have a annual trip planned to REV> Love it up there. Great places to ride and get away from it all. Have met some really nice people up there and some jerks. We had 35 gallons of gas stolden out of the back of our truck while parked in front of the motel. to bad that place is coming to that. Next year will have lock and chains on all our cans. I am sure that they even threw the non California compliant, Canadian purchased cans away when they were done.
For all the locals and people who use the areas frequiently thanks for letting us use your mountains and snow. And for the ones whose trash I stop and pick up frequiently please put it in your pocket so I don't have to stop all the time.
We had a great time on Frisby and Sale mountain. Spent some time on Mount Hall also...

Reactions: Cpt.Ron

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
It would be fun to catch him, douse him in gasoline & light it.
Then laugh in delight as you say to him...."You want free gas mother f----er, you got it!
The smell of his flesh melting in unison with his cute little Monster costume while he writhes in miserable pain.
Makes me giggle just fantasizing about it!

up-high

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Alberta Canada
You ride a brand new sled and have to steal gas? Really? Douche bag is too nice a term for him. Feel sorry for who ever has to rely on this waste of skin.
Easy Mafesto. Take a couple of deep breaths.

S
Nov 29, 2008
Falkland BC
Haha, ..right on, thanks for your great intentions.

I am sure that you are joking, ..however, if anyone should encounter these less than reputable persons, just remind them of the situation and that this is a small world, ..but please leave them be. $50.00 worth of gas is not worth anyone getting in trouble with the law.

Thanks again.

CR

On a happier note, heres a couple of pics of the girls, all smiles, enjoying thier ride in the sun and fresh Pow!!! They are talking of acquiring their own sleds for next season, ..right on!!:face-icon-small-coo

Not really , I am tired of thieves , Last year at Sugar lake,6 of us came back from an awesome day of spring riding , to find all of our trucks had been broken into , windows smashed and interiors ransacked , 2 years before that ,on the Owlhead some scumbag stole my 9'aluminum folding ramp out from under my deck ,
I now have a locking tailgate , and have purchased portable game cameras that I set up facing our trucks when we ride, hoping we catch the lowlife scumbags touching our stuff , but it ruins the mood , when you are up in the mountains wondering what you will find missing when you get back to the trucks at the end of the day

C

Cpt.Ron

Oct 7, 2008
Revelstoke
www.powerhousecustoms.ca
ouch!!

Not really , I am tired of thieves , Last year at Sugar lake,6 of us came back from an awesome day of spring riding , to find all of our trucks had been broken into , windows smashed and interiors ransacked , 2 years before that ,on the Owlhead some scumbag stole my 9'aluminum folding ramp out from under my deck ,
I now have a locking tailgate , and have purchased portable game cameras that I set up facing our trucks when we ride, hoping we catch the lowlife scumbags touching our stuff , but it ruins the mood , when you are up in the mountains wondering what you will find missing when you get back to the trucks at the end of the day

I understand your sentiment a little better now. I have had my truck broken into before and it is a real pizz off!! Things like this can spoil the mood from a great day. Hopefully the thieves will pass you by in the future, ...for thier sake as well!!

Thanks again.

CR

C

Cpt.Ron

Oct 7, 2008
Revelstoke
www.powerhousecustoms.ca
I questioned...

You ride a brand new sled and have to steal gas? Really? Douche bag is too nice a term for him. Feel sorry for who ever has to rely on this waste of skin.
Easy Mafesto. Take a couple of deep breaths.

I questioned this too?? Riding a new sled, yet stealing gas?? Low life "Tap Out Fuktard" !!!!

Mafesto, ....chill there big guy!! It wasn't that bad....

Reactions: triple Black
H

Hairy Mark

Nov 21, 2007
kettle falls
Ron you going to sell them one of your custom chassis. it would fit right in, right off the bat spend way to much to begin with on a toy. but like i always tell people. if lighting a pile of hundreds on fire and watch it burn would bother you, then you can't afford snowmobiling. lol.

kidwoo

Lifetime Membership
Dec 28, 2008
So someone rolls up to your sled, not knowing where you are or just how much you may be relying on that tank of gas to get back to your car......and says "yeah fck em, it's free"

I'm just glad you WEREN'T relying on it to get home.

If I lived where you do, I'd definitely be carrying around some cans of diesel just for fun.

Premium Features