• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Snowest Democrats

J

Jaynelson

Nov 26, 2007
Nelson BC
People actually complain to mods or admins about other members? LOL I'm assuming the forum is 90+% grown men? Apparently only by definition. :face-icon-small-con I didn't think the snowmobile community had been pussified as much as the rest of this country, guess I was wrong!

You should come hang out at a snowmobile dealership for a day...

kanedog

Undefeated mountain clutching champ of the world.
Lifetime Membership
Oct 14, 2008
People actually complain to mods or admins about other members? LOL I'm assuming the forum is 90+% grown men? Apparently only by definition. :face-icon-small-con I didn't think the snowmobile community had been pussified as much as the rest of this country, guess I was wrong!

All rat finks, whiners, crybabies, complain to mods, pussifiers identify yourselves imediately.
Brave enough to complain but not brave enough to go public? That's what I thought. Listen to the crickets.

Snowmow

Lifetime Membership
Mar 20, 2011
Gillette, Wyoming
All rat finks, whiners, crybabies, complain to mods, pussifiers identify yourselves imediately.
Brave enough to complain but not brave enough to go public? That's what I thought. Listen to the crickets.

Ive complained to a mod about another mod. a couple Times.

Last edited:
Premium Features