• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Snowest Democrats

DDECKER

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2013
CRAIG COLORADO
Don't kid yourself.
I get complaints about you from members all across the spectrum.
hurt.gif
I LOVE IT!

smokindave

Canada Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Calgary Alberta
I forgot to mention those folks to the great white north who are prouder whiners than the demo gods south of the boarder .... To many fat chicks will do that to yah A

DPG

And there was me thinking you were a bit thicker skinned.
I can't ever remember whining on any forum but I do hear a lot of whining.
Wasn't this thread started off as a whining thread ... By you!

D
Nov 27, 2013
Mountain States
Name the crybabies dpg.

I ride all 4 brands and never rat out on a person .... But as a group of peeps thats another story .... Have you checked out the skidoo threads lately ? Man oh Man are they a dry bunch of Yoga farting cry babies, beer belly, half glass empty, jug heads ... You no the type, house painted yellow, truck is yellow with a bumble bee on the rear window, wife wears the same yellow flowered blouse everyday and thinks she's a natural blonde but here hair is yellow, yellow mustard at every meal, dogs name is yeller .... But it's all good I have zero interest in that part of our society that is narrow minded.

Now give me a few minutes I'm putting together the next group on my list.

DPG

Last edited:

Snowmow

Lifetime Membership
Mar 20, 2011
Gillette, Wyoming
I ride all 4 brands and never rat out on a person .... But as a group of peeps thats another story .... Have you checked out the skidoo threads lately ? Man oh Man are they a dry bunch of Yoga farting cry babies, beer belly, half glass empty, jug heads ... You no the type, house painted yellow, truck is yellow with a bumble bee on the rear window, wife wears the same yellow flowered blouse everyday and thinks she's a natural blonde but here hair is yellow, yellow mustard at every meal, dogs name is yeller .... But it's all good I have zero interest in that part of our society that is narrow minded.

Now give me a few minutes I'm putting together the next group on my list.

DPG

Pick me! Pick me!!!

D
Nov 27, 2013
Mountain States
Here's a photo of mamadoo taking a test ride behind a 2017 demo. Hubby bought here the yellow bikini right out of the skidoo clothing catalog.

image.jpg

Last edited:
Premium Features