• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

SNOW SNOW SNOW

Cory, Does anybody make some stout A-Arms for the cats yet. Seem like mine look at a snowflake and they bend.....

been playing around with my new glider....makes for some sweet shots.

makes it look like your on a dolly tracking across.

Cory, Does anybody make some stout A-Arms for the cats yet. Seem like mine look at a snowflake and they bend.....

Does it have anything to do with the snowflakes being attached to trees?:face-icon-small-win Sucks, have you been through some on your new ride already?

Does it have anything to do with the snowflakes being attached to trees?:face-icon-small-win Sucks, have you been through some on your new ride already?

Welllllll...maybe. Just stuff covered up in all reality. The one is just bent a little, will be riding with it this weekend. Cat says they are off of backorder tomorrow so they should ship and be here next week.

Think that I got most of the turbo installed. Need oil, clutching, O rings for airbox, and wastegate. Cory, anything else? See you around 5:00.

Corey was there....picked up a new probe a little bit ago. Awesome having a stocked shop in town with friendly, knowledgeable smiles at the door. Thanks Corey!

No, store was actually closed and I had to meet some guy in the alley.:face-icon-small-sho

Well maybe not today, but I probably don't spend like SkiB does, and he had priority.
He smiled after I gave him my credit card.
Would you go for Knowledgeable pricing???

Diz, Where is it you go in Cali? I have a group here that has homes sw of Lake Tahoe in Bear Valley. Ever heard of it? They want to entertain some Colorado peeps if there is interest.

bear valley is ok....been a few times...snowboarded the resort and dropped into the backside...into that sled community.

Not the best riding but it is sled in and out to this cool little development

We ride Sonora Pass...a bit north. Only about 20 or so properties in this cool valley surrounded by sweet mountains.

I'm off tomorrow, so I can leave any time. Got all my parts to finish installing the turbo kit.

Premium Features

Back