• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Sled Tours and Adventure Filming this coming season

So I'm leaning more towards just the Adventure Filming side of things.. its like getting a tour i suppose but the main focus is hitting zones and getting some fun footage to make videos with of you and your friends..

I know in the past lots of the GoPro on sled mounted footage is used by me, but i'll be focusing on filming riders more from a distance, mounting cams up for ride by's, chase cams, etc...

My trips may be limited to weekdays and running about 2 to 3 days a week..

here's a pretty good example of what you would get from a day riding and filming..
video also posted in another thread.. :)

webpage coming soon for wintertime adventures.. the current adventure filming page is for summer time stuff mostly..

www.oneshotproduction.net

So....

Now that we finally have a good snow base and a lot of areas are opened up to play.. who wants to hire a filmer/editor for a day?

If you have a weekend group ride and you want a cool edit of more than just your buddies helmet cam, send me a PM! we can work out a sweet deal for a small or large group.. never mind the prices on my site, just contact me for killer deals if you're interested..

thx!
~Jonny
aka: Lushbomb
aka: Oneshot

:face-icon-small-coo

Premium Features

Back