• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Skidoo 4 Tec Turbo kits

P

powderlites

Nov 26, 2007
Sicamous, BC Canada
www.powderlites.com
Only untill end of August to get your special price on Turbo kit. $6645. Canadian.
Kit now has RPM limiter programed in to Rapid Bike for extra 400 RPM.
The lightest with the biggest motor and very high torque for turbo 4 stroke sled.
Kits are complete with AEM a/f gauge, boost gauge, boost controller, lightweight muffler, Blowoff valve, Rapid Bike 3 EFI and software/USB cable.
www.powderlites.com

Dunn's Performance has been running this turbo kit and has been very reliable and strong.

M

maxwellzx

Oct 16, 2008
Well guys the Doo has been running on the tar by Dave Dunn and is doing great for stage 1 9.09 ET 1/4 mile.
Last day for early season pricing on a turbo kit is at the end of this month.
$500 deposit.
Any questions call at 250-836-4422
www.powderlites.com

thats more than a second faster than our local 300hp nytro asphalt sled.

yay!

Calvin42

Premium Member
Oct 14, 2008
Cantonment, FL
The kits are looking great!! I would love to demo one:eek:. I'll get up north eventually. Keep up the good work!!:beer; Glad to see Yamaha sweating:D.

Dave

Dave, I own an XP and Turbo Nytro, don't think the Yami boys are sweating just yet. We'll see when doo gets their clutches bullet proof and the 4 tec shows some true reliability with a turbo on it. Until then, still cool as a cucumber.;)

T
May 25, 2008
Oroville Washington
Bring that yammie up here and we will show you some XP's that will atleast make it fell like a cooking cucumber:devil:

But seriously, the XR turbo sleds do pull rediculously hard! Glad to see that there will be some out and about this year!

Jake

Premium Features