• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Ski Doo - Team Tied clutching help!

B
Nov 10, 2010
Hey clutch gurus, wondering if you might have some insight for me, and some help with some clutching questions, and possible direction on what I should purchase to get more power to the snow on my sled.

2014 Ski Doo Freeride 800 154.
I'm in Utah, parking lots are at 6k, ride mostly from 8-10k elevation. Sled has no motor mods, only HPS can to shed weight/make room for muffpot....

Purchased used w/ 300 miles on it. Team Tied secondary was installed on sled, team has rapid reaction twin trax helix, 59-STRT-ER / 57-STRT-ER and 960035 markings on it. Team has black spring w/white markings on it? Is it this? Team Secondary Spring, 160-260, Black / White ?

Primary has 441 ramps, I run no pin weight to get the sled to run clicker 3. It had pin weight in it, but if my shandy memory recalls correctly i was running at clicker 5-6 most of the time to get the RPMS high enough. so I pulled the small weights in the pins and now she is at 3 ish most of the time.

Primary spring is black with a bit of a copper brown hue, has markings 414 949 500 PL / PK on it.

Gearing is 49 / 19 with a chain that is 104 links.

My question is, I'm not overly impressed with the sleds power and track speed when under full load. I'm not a high marker, but ask alot of the sled when in tight trees on steep slopes. I'm seeing track speeds in the high 30's, (36-38 mph) on full load. I feel like I should be getting more????

anyone point me on what route to go to get this thing running propper???

Premium Features