• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

SKI-DOO Late-Delivery SnoCheck COMPENSATION!!

Blu Du

Premium Member
Feb 19, 2008
Nisswa Mn.
i didnt get an email and i asked my dealer today if i get the 250 for my mach z he said i dont think so be because it was ready for pick up on the 29th at 5 pm. so i said i am waiting until the reveal to see if i want it

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
jeeez
that just BITEs
What a PITA.

Honestly have NO FRIGGIN CLUE what we are going to see next week
If they roll out a GEN 5 I think it will be a ballsy thing to do given Supply Chain issues.
BUT...

NHRoadking

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Apr 23, 2012
jeeez
that just BITEs
What a PITA.

Honestly have NO FRIGGIN CLUE what we are going to see next week
If they roll out a GEN 5 I think it will be a ballsy thing to do given Supply Chain issues.
BUT...
I am interested in what they say about 2023 sled deliveries.

Have they arranged to get the needed parts sooner! Have they stockpiled parts they can get in bulk now? Will they guarantee a delivery date?

If Doo is going to increase prices it would be nice to see an increase in customer service.

F
Jan 11, 2011
I am interested in what they say about 2023 sled deliveries.

Have they arranged to get the needed parts sooner! Have they stockpiled parts they can get in bulk now? Will they guarantee a delivery date?

If Doo is going to increase prices it would be nice to see an increase in customer service.
Just got my 2022 turbo last week, and i did get the info on comp. for late delivery as well, 2023 isnt going to be any better i was told, with increase of prices.

Reactions: christopher

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Just got my 2022 turbo last week, and i did get the info on comp. for late delivery as well, 2023 isnt going to be any better i was told, with increase of prices.
Honestly, given all the international supply chain issues, HOW do they change things in a manner to ABSOLUTELY ENSURE on time delivery?

Reactions: Lake Powell

snow-doo

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 7, 2008
Atascadero Ca
If let’s go Brandon is still in office,how would you ever think this will get better.Oh wait midterm elections,supply crisis goes away,no covid protocol and plenty of fuel at a few cents a gallon cheaper.Put this on your calendars and see what happens voters of America

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Donnelly, ID
i didnt get an email and i asked my dealer today if i get the 250 for my mach z he said i dont think so be because it was ready for pick up on the 29th at 5 pm. so i said i am waiting until the reveal to see if i want it
If you don't want it I will figure out how to get it. Pretty much trail riding around here............

B
Nov 10, 2010
I picked my sled up this weekend. I did not get the email from ski-doo but printed off the pdf from ski-doo that I found over on dootalk.

Dealer has not seen it yet but honored it and said they would figure it out. Only thing that sucks is they didn’t have much for accessories. Found something to spend it on but would have preferred the cash.

Reactions: christopher
Premium Features