• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

SKI-DOO Late-Delivery SnoCheck COMPENSATION!!

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Good old bait and switch or smoke n mirrors due to blaming it all on COVID !!! its really getting old i tell ya.....
Well, if you qualify for one of the $250 credits and don't want it.
Please feel free to send it my way.
I would be more than happy to put it to good use;)

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Donnelly, ID
I kind of get it. Better than nothing. But basically:
You have little winter left, we will pay you $250 to give us a ton of money for your sled that you may not get to use this year.
And: We screwed you. So we will pay you $500 off the price of a new sled so you can possibly have the same horrible experience that you are currently having next year.
That is the cup half full look at it, I get it, but.....better than nothing.
I just picked my Expert up a week ago. Dealer mentioned too bad that I didn't get a late delivery to qualify. I told him that I was more than happy to not qualify for this, for the peace of mind over the last two months that my sled was here and I could pick it up whenever I wanted it and not stress about it. Hopefully next year is better on all brand fronts.

NHRoadking

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Apr 23, 2012
It is nice of Doo to offer something. Still weak though:

$250 in accessories that probably cost Doo maybe $100?

$500 toward a new sled - any guarantee that one will be on time?

I would be happy to order a new Doo or Poo or Cat with a guarantee of late fall delivery at the latest. That would actually be valuable to me.

goin2dmtns

Lifetime Membership
Jan 3, 2008
Ogden, Ut
Reading the fine print at the bottom says for sleds delivered after Feb 1.
So mine, that I took delivery of a week earlier will not get the compensation?
Or am I missing something?

That sends a bad message about how Ski-Doo feels about the rest of us with very late deliveries if that’s the case!

Speed-Demon

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Mar 25, 2020
AK
Polaris offers $1000 golden ticket towards next year to whoever snow checks this year. Been doing it for a while I think. Doo can doo way better to help you out. It’s hardly their fault, but still pretty sad.

Reactions: NHRoadking

PSI 800

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 1, 2015
north west british columbia
golden ticket is only good for 1 year i believe. and its only worth while if they can actually deliver a sled on time. I havent received my new sled which comes with a golden ticket yet so why would i want to use it up on a 23 that wont get here on time

Premium Features