• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Show us pics of your IQ

N

Nelson

Nov 30, 2007
Libby, Montana/Elko, Nevada
Hey Nelson who's head light delete are you running?

No headlight delete.

The headlight has a tint paint over it. Still works, just not as bright. Something the bodyshop here was experimenting with. It was also done to my old 06 900 Dragon.

Jeremy, That is one sick looking turbo. Great job.

Last edited:
Z
Dec 20, 2007
heres my northeastern special. 08 dragon switch 700, don't mind the long snowflap, i did that to see how it looks. the stock ones back on now! didn't like the Sno X look lol

DSC00218.jpg

J

Jkinzer

Nov 27, 2007
Lewiston, Idaho
it is fire n ice's headlight intake, and it is timbersleds barkbuster front end... havent gotten to ride it with the front end on yet but so far i love it, looks great, improves turning by 12 degrees, and gave more ground clearance in the front as well not to mention its significantly lighter than stock

F-Bomb

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
South West Idaho
www.f-bombracing.com
Yep...but thank fully they are no more! Carl's did those up special for me back in the day and while they were competitive with the old fox airs they didn't last very long. Now I'm completely ruined by riding Fox Evol X.

That 07 660 is ridden mostly by my girlfriend and has taken on the designation as "her" sled. It is being all rebuilt for astetics per her wants and I'm putting Fox all around. Anybody want those WE's?

B

BadAftertaste

Jan 2, 2008
Colorado
www.jcbritish.com
Yep...but thank fully they are no more! Carl's did those up special for me back in the day and while they were competitive with the old fox airs they didn't last very long. Now I'm completely ruined by riding Fox Evol X.

Anybody want those WE's?

Maybe, how much do you want for them? What kind of shape are they in?

Thanks!

Craig

F-Bomb

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
South West Idaho
www.f-bombracing.com
oh man I don't know...they need to be rebuilt first since I've had them on that sled well over a season. When I get to the rebuild of this sled and start installing everything new would be a good time. Let's take it to PM's..

They'll be cheap cause I don't have a great love for them! Great biz guy eh? he he

C
Nov 30, 2007
Grand Junction, CO
Here's mine

07 600 RMK 155

Mods I've done include:
SLP Pipe, SLP Can, SLP Big Air kit, Flowrites, 5.25" riser, clutch Venting, 18/43 gearing, Fox Float 2's, blue/pink SLP spring in primary w/ 10-54's, remove swaybar, Lefty throttle, relocate tail light, homemade gas rack.

IMG_4413.jpg

Last edited:

F-Bomb

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
South West Idaho
www.f-bombracing.com
That one is hand made from fiberglass. Then we drilled some holes and 2 Cool airvent company covered the thing in vent fabric. It also has a giant vent on the dash when we removed the entire headlight and gauge pod assembly. Once you remove all of that crap and the foam the hood weighs about what an aftermarket hood weights but is way more durable and looks better (IMO). Don't know how important that much airflow is to the newer EFI engines but it was critical for the carb'd versions like that 660. I think just another frog hair that ads up to maximum preformance. (that sled rips for what it is) We just do an additional dash vent on the efi'ers.

Carl's Cycles in Boise also had some carbon ones built but I don't know if they are still doing that or have any left. Once upon a time mtn fit made those as well. There is some issues with fitment and getting them sealed firmly with your plenum.

Here is another concept you guys can do....if I was doing it again I'd....
gut your head light assembly...buy three SLP round flow right vents..cut the holes in your plastic head light cover shield..pull the flow right material off of the vents and replace with textaline (these little vents seal around the plastic to hold in place)....paint lense cover to match your hood and walla you have a three vent headlight delete that matches your hood and throws free clean air directly to your airbox. Way cleaner look with same net results...

Premium Features