• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

SH4 Film Trailer - Turcotte, Mercer, Borchers, Swenson, Kristy Martin, Sessions.....

originally posted by [B said:
MRS. WFO or go home[/B];713113]You've been begging me to compromise you under the covers for years, now STOP!

No means no!

Do you always let your wife talk to you like that?

Sounds like someone (Scott) is having bedroom issues at home and their looking for a scapegoat. What's the matter, pipe won't come up to operating temperature these days?

Let Xtreme have his thread back.

LOL

Last edited:
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH Why can't we just fast forward a few months.... !!!

Sweet trailer... can't wait to see the vid :D

Sounds like someone (Scott) is having bedroom issues at home and their looking for a scapegoat. What's the matter, pipe won't come up to operating temperature these days?

Let Xtreme have his thread back.

LOL

The pipe is ALWAYS at operating temps, and I don't have to worry about fouling a plug. I can run it WFO and not having to worry about EGTs or burping the throttle to keep it rich enough. I leaned it down this summer, but she's plenty rich.

NOW it's back in his hands. LOL

The pipe is ALWAYS at operating temps, and I don't have to worry about fouling a plug. I can run it WFO and not having to worry about EGTs or burping the throttle to keep it rich enough. I leaned it down this summer, but she's plenty rich.

NOW it's back in his hands. LOL
:eek::rolleyes::face-icon-small-win

back in HIS HANDS ahhhh enough from you guys LMAO.:rolleyes:

back to our scheduled thread, how many people have ordered their copy of SH4?

3 more to give away

we will see who's watching this thread....(probably a bunch of vid makers)....3 more SH4 DVDs to give away to the first 3 to PM me with name and address...ships Aug 15

stay tuned for a major announcement in August!

since I did two giveaways at the same time the top 6 PMs won...

utmtcat
watchthis!
danieln
powder79
aueland
acs47x

keep posted for the next giveaway and our big announcement in August!

TO

Thomas! Great Job! I am really looking forward to this years SH4!

I am really looking forward to Sessions & Swenson's segments being that is my favorite style of riding! I never tire of that!

Turcotte is flat out INSANE to watch!!

Mercer it take a NO FEAR guy to do what he does!...I can't wait to see more of him!

The powder shots of Borchers is definately going to get us over the dry hump for sure & help amp the meter up! That guy is a total ripper!

WOW! & NORWAY for NOORDGAARD!!!! HOW KRAZY IS THAT!

It also looks like the Extreme winnners Martin & Dinner brought some red meat to the table! Totally sick!! (OH! You sure don't miss who Martin is with that pink brain bucket!)

WHOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Last edited:
SH 4 FREE Advance Screening - Aug 8th

There will be a free advance screening in Seeley Lake this Friday, Aug 8th at 7PM at Sauces Sports Bar (Lazy Pine Mall). Raffle items. Should be fun.

Email or PM me if you have questions.

TO

I got to finally see it!!! AWESOME job Thomas!!! Great shots of all the riders for sure!!! Sick lines from Randy and Jarrod, stray's sled going over the edge gave me chills. My son about shiat when he saw the 12 year old riding....totally awesome. Thanks again for the great time and opportunity!!!! See you at Haydays!!

As for the pink helmet it sure grew on me after a while....haha

got mine yesterday
it was..well...ok......
i watched SH 3 after..thought it was 2x's the movie..IMO
a thought for next year....put some real time sledding in
everything was in slow mo

things i really liked about it
the rider interviews..in the bonus part
having rider interviews throughout the whole movie got kinda annoying
what to watch? the inetrview or the sledding?
almost have to watch it twice to get it all

nice to see a good mix of riders though..from backcountry sledding, sweet chute pulls and some wicked freestyle

overall ok film..last years was better i thought though

Premium Features

Back