• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Riding Sun 11/16

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
hey sleazo, am supposed to be riding with akhockey and a few others up there sunday..hit hockey up and see if ya can join in..am sure it wont be a problem...mike

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
Cool deal Have Own truck And trailer will also have empty slot. New to site so lost in how to contact other people.

just click on member list hunt up akhockey 10...click on his sig and send a pm...he should be on most anytime...

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
Ill be up ther tomarow and sunday....long weekend ahead, that trail blows

keep an eye out for us and say hi akmc...gotta be pretty hard to miss andrew(akhockey)..he wears artic green gear but rides a doo?hmm..who is it I am going riding with? lol.....:beer;mike

A

AkHockey10

Feb 9, 2006
Anchorage, Ak
keep an eye out for us and say hi akmc...gotta be pretty hard to miss andrew(akhockey)..he wears artic green gear but rides a doo?hmm..who is it I am going riding with? lol.....:beer;mike

yeah, just keep an eye out for a blue/black/yellow sled with the rider wearing green and black gear.. lol.

OFT Racing

Lifetime Membership
Nov 5, 2008
Anchorage, AK
www.OFTRacing.com
I rode today and am looking for people to ride with tomorrow. Let me know if anybody wants to meet up there in the morn. I'll probably drive up myself so I can leave a little earlyer.

OFT Racing

Lifetime Membership
Nov 5, 2008
Anchorage, AK
www.OFTRacing.com
How did the sled run? Get the bugs out of it?

Good both days once I left M7162 to head back yesterday that coolent temp wire broke again. Since I knew what it was I was able to get it fixed good enough for the 2 mile ride back in no time. I got a new take off engine wireing harness for $30 so that will fix it for good. 560 miles in a truck is a little much for a weekend but it was worth it. A couple more feet of snow it would be great! AKhockey I was looking for you while waiting for Mike but never saw ya. Someday we'll hook up. Whos riding this weekend/turkey day?

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
hopefully I will be riding..but wont know till friday...will have the kids along this weekend....gonna make em do some beacon work..and some snow conditions work they need to learn..but will be around most likely..

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
am great..bumped an elbow on a tree chasing aven, but otherwise am good....hopefully will get the kids out this weekend..will have to wait and see...

Premium Features