• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Riding partners

hey

I don't work much in the winter, and ride alot, so hit me up. Hitting lost lake tomorrow, not sure about rest of weekend. tim. 980-2886

I know I don't ride near as good as you do but there's only one way to learn. I'm off every other Friday so if you want to go onone of my days off I have room on my trailer. If not, no worries.

I will be alone during Christmass thru New Year, I don't care much about the Christmas festivities, so if anybody wants to ride, I am up for it as well....

I need somone to go to LL with tomorrow and I've got a truck but no trailer give me a call at 351-3028 I'm in wasilla but I have to drop off my daughter at grandmas in the morning.

As a matter of fact, I am looking for someone to go riding with tuesday. Perhaps primrose to lost lake? Talked to some locals and they said firehouse is pretty icy. I'm down to go elsewhere as well.

Damn guys, I make plans to go riding all break and then I go out and toast my motor today....

Just a heads up - I may be parting it out, 07 800R summit 144

If there is enough interest in a part out it will happen.

Its the adrenaline seat, all black, no rips....can get a pick if the PO happens

Anyone know where I can get my hands on a 2010 M8 limited?!?

Premium Features

Back