• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

R&D kit installed

Snowies

Rush,
I am in the Snowies usually every week, PM me on your next trip and I will meet you there. Matter of fact I will be there Saturday and Sunday?? Let me know.:beer;

I have not posted anything on these turbo threads...just been sitting back and reading trying to figure out who's kit i'm going with next year. But, i have a question now... Where is Dave and "Triple7" posting now??? In the summer and fall they were all over every thread that had to do with turboing an XP. I'm just hoping this is one of those cases where all i'm reading is the bad news, and the good goes unposted.

Good luck to you guys who are having problems.

Rush,
I am in the Snowies usually every week, PM me on your next trip and I will meet you there. Matter of fact I will be there Saturday and Sunday?? Let me know.:beer;

Will do.Will be in Southern Colo.this weekend doing a sled calendar shoot.Next weekend will possibly be at Rabbit Ears if they get snow.I don't think that's too far from Laramie?

snowies

Jmoore and sledrush...you guys make me sick...I would give my left nut to live that close to good riding....It will be late february before I make the trek back out to the rockies....I also have a module e to fix...a little carnage from this weekend.

Nick

Let go!!!

Nick,
You just have to learn how to adjust your priorities!!!

1. Go Snowmobiling
2. Go Snowmobiling
3. Check in at work, clear your schedule
4. Go snowmobiling again

Repeat steps 1-4 November through April!!!

See it is that easy!!:D:D

I new i was doing something wrong.
See you in a couple of weeks also your other 4 kits where sent today.
Nick,
You just have to learn how to adjust your priorities!!!

1. Go Snowmobiling
2. Go Snowmobiling
3. Check in at work, clear your schedule
4. Go snowmobiling again

Repeat steps 1-4 November through April!!!

See it is that easy!!:D:D

Jmoore and Sledrush...make darn sure that you guys get some side by side vid with the same boost. No excuses, no bullshat, no bashing....just good ole may the best sled win FUN:D:D:D Lets put this whole turbo thing to rest once and for all. I will be waiting anxiously....

PS: you guys suck man..wish I was there:beer;:beer;:beer;

I just got my xp put back to stock and weighed it. Full of gas, and extra 3gallon tank full, belt tool kit, yada yada. Ready to ride. Just like it would sit in the trailer. 527#s. When/if I get the R&D kit I'll weigh it again the same way.
We have a digital hanging scale at the shop that is accurate down to the half pound.

K,I ran against a boondockers TM8 and another sweet azz M8 setup.I was running 5-6lbs.vs.8-9lbs.A/C.When I get the Vid.forwarded by our film guy I will post it!!!You Skidoo guys will be pleased.Unfortunately with the weekend schedule,we could not do any side by side hillclimb comparisons,but we did get some drag racing.I will post it separately if it doesnt show on our website.This damm sled rips!!!A little sluggish off the start due to a bad intake boot( PTO side).When we get some more good snow.I will post some side by side comparisons.I had an M8T Aero last year pushing 8lbs and this sled feels way stronger. With a better skid,I think this setup will be a badazz mountain machine.(it likes to wheelie)!
www.xtrememountainsleds.com

George,

I checked out the website and it's looking good:beer;!!

I had to laugh when seen Shelly in her white fuzzy boots:D:D. Ask her if she would wear them next time we get together for a ride---I'm always up for a good laugh. Glad to hear things are going good and I can't wait to see some footage. We'll hook up soon for some riding.

Dave

550 park model is what i ride. wheres your balls guys. this dave takes your $$$ and carbs and disappears for a week. you still don't have your kit. you guys are mad at him. a bunch of threads are made. all of a sudden dave gets enough courage to get back on here and everyone that was mad are all of a sudden kissing his azz again. i think anyone that trusts dave again is a ratard.
so when your wife gets home sneak into her purse and get your balls back

550 park model is what i ride. wheres your balls guys. this dave takes your $$$ and carbs and disappears for a week. you still don't have your kit. you guys are mad at him. a bunch of threads are made. all of a sudden dave gets enough courage to get back on here and everyone that was mad are all of a sudden kissing his azz again. i think anyone that trusts dave again is a ratard.
so when your wife gets home sneak into her purse and get your balls back

It has nothing to do with removing or reattaching parts of male anatomy.
In fact writing threats to someone on a public forum is by far a more cowardly act than acting civil.
You can bet Dave himself knows if I am happy with him or mad at him. I don't need some sort of big bad internet bully picking a cyber fight for me.
Im am sure blu du[h] is some tough guy in real life and will say he will pick fights in person, as well as in a public internet forum. But really, is typing the first letter of swear words (because you cannot type the whole thing) at some one that impressive? Was that something that masses could/would rally around? That was for sure NOT the type of leadership I think I want to fallow. Even if blu du[h] thinks he is the only one with all his body parts intact.
Thanks for the gesture though.

Premium Features

Back