• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Prototype finished

Does it come with a template of where to cut the boards?

Just lay the boards down where you want them and use a felt pen and trace inside the opening. I cut the whole piece out leaving room to rivet the edges. About an inch on the sides. It's actually quite easy to do.Just take your time.

If you look through the openings you'll notice everything is cut out. You'll no what I mean when you lay your board in. They also come with in dept instruction when you get them.

100_1588.jpg 100_1584.jpg 100_1583.jpg 100_1585.jpg

Last edited:
Is there ant way I can help? You can PM monster max on here and he'll get things going for you!!! Lot's of people have PM'd him already so don't wait to long as he'll get backed up. Trav

100_1583.jpg Nytro.jpg

Extensions

Sorry for any delays. Unfortunately this is not my primary source of income and I was sent out of town. I am assembling 5 this weekend for Tuesday shipments. I will PM those who have the first ones.

Another 10 will be ready for the following week.

I will try to get back to each of you who pm'd me as soon as I can. Once again sorry for the delay.

MM

Just wondering whats the status on these? I sent you a couple of pm's but never heard back.

I would like a 162 inch extension and am local to you.

thanks

X3!!!!!!!!! I emailed about buying one a month ago and a couple of times after that and never got a response. Does anybody know if he is making these and if they are for sale? They sure look sweet and he could probably sell a ton if he wants to. I"m ready to buy!

Why do you guys design tunnels with cropped off running boards? In powder snow, the snow gets flung up by the track and fills the running boards, and in spring snow and on the trails you get pasted on your backside by snow balls. Also, it's weaker from the end of the running board back. Sure looks cool though

I think the cropped off running boards will let you dig deeper while climbing before you get hung up! Seems all the sleds with their boards cut back are harder to get hung up in extreme snow conditions.

Just my thoughts...:D

CHEERS!!!!
:cool::beer;:beer;:cool:

Last edited:
Tunnel mods

Does anybody have any updates on the status of these tunnel extensions? Once again that time of year and hoping to get some this time. Otherwise, is there anything out there similar to these? Seen the skinz version and don't like them at all... Any info appreciated!

Premium Features

Back