• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Proclimb Boondocker numbers

I have ran them. I find the entire sled is hot. Way hotter rhen my yammi ever got I only have one ride on the sled. First ride was really just figuring what it is all about. But it pulls hard.

did first tuning at 2500ft and straight 100ll mixed 100:1. tuning seamed to change just a little after ran the oil mix out and got a few hundred miles on it. we top out at home here at 2600-3000 so my numbers should be close for you .I also run egts and air/fuel.

heat

double check your exhaust springs ,make sure that their the titatium super whammy springs. and not shinny carbon steel springs.

Just finished installing my 13 kit today took it for a drive and seems way lean first time using a BD box so any tips you guys might have would be great I am at 1000ft at home heading out west next week hope to have it figured out before I leave

Guys,

I too am looking for some numbers. I am running the older version of the boondocker box with a push turbo. Does it matter between turbos- whether you are running an Aero, Push, Boondocker, etc. for numbers or will they all be relatively close? I have the 2012 M8.

Thanks!

raised 6700 66 and 99 to take care of throttle modulation to keep it from going lean when backing out of throttle and getting back into it . and raised 8200 99 to add fuel for long hard pulls to keep from leaning when heat soaking . and none of this helped belt life haha :face-icon-small-coo

BELT LIFE HAHAHA. Have you found a fix for that

have you ran these numbers yet ,my guess is the midrange is going to be toasty hot be carefull lol

Ran them today. you were right the mid range was quite toasty. I ended up adding quite a bit of fuel to the mid range. More then you. I added it all a large amount in one spot, where you spread it out over a few throttle positions. I unfortunately am not super familiar or confident in tuning the BD box. I just loaded your numbers tonight going to try them this weekend. I feel safe trying your numbers because you added fuel to Reeds numbers.

Last edited:
going to put the mtn valley set up to the test.won't be able to try it for atleast 3 weeks so I hope theres snow when I get back.

It looks like I found my answer. Team Tied secondary. I should of known, it was the fix on my 12.

Kcdavidak I ran your numbers all weekend. I added even more fuel to the top end. I like the way it runs with your numbers. I do find it still gets really hot Egt's. do you think this is from hot charge temps? whats the solution?

Kcdavidak I ran your numbers all weekend. I added even more fuel to the top end. I like the way it runs with your numbers. I do find it still gets really hot Egt's. do you think this is from hot charge temps? whats the solution?

What are the max charge temps shown on your box? Mine with the intercooler are usually showing a max of around 125-130. Highest I've seen is 153. A friend has a cutler without I/C and we have seen his temps over 200 multiple times.

What are the max charge temps shown on your box? Mine with the intercooler are usually showing a max of around 125-130. Highest I've seen is 153. A friend has a cutler without I/C and we have seen his temps over 200 multiple times.

150- 180 temps long pulls.i feel that the nose cone has little to no air flow through it where as my 2010 with the fan pulling through ic blowing at block keeps things from going hot. so going to add more vents, nose vent and use another to vent bd fan cover . I feel that the fan is two blocked has nowhere to pull cold air from and nowhere to get rid of it. and vent side panels of lower air box. also talked with brian at mod rods about a vent in front of head lights to let heat out from pipe. the load difference from my 12 with 162 2.25 and 13 with 162 2.6 is substantial proclimb to proclimb.

Same as kcdavid 150 180. I just discovered about 15 minutes ago my fan is blowing air out and not sucking it in. I bet once I change that it will drop drastically.

Premium Features

Back