• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Post to all of ak

R

rev440alaska

Sep 19, 2008
Cheyenne wy
because when he came and talked to us he said it pisses him off that we left mcdonalds, then he said it on here. we didnt even have mcdonalds, he knew jamies dad. he knew my vin was double stamped. he knew that we rode there twice. and he said hes part of the justice system. plus he knew my phone number and jamies. he sent me private messages telling me weird stuff like he was watching me all the time and i better not slip up because he would see me......hah just weird **** like that

C
Jan 29, 2008
Squamish, BC
Hitman did got waaaay to into that. A few insults, some attention to what you dudes did, and a demand for an apology would have done. Just really creepy how much work he did. Calling you guys out, finding out all that info about you? Can anyone say psycho??? Jeez dude, weirdo.

I would certainly not want to piss that guy off! Find him going through my garbage in the morning or hiding in my shower or something. Get a life.

R

rev440alaska

Sep 19, 2008
Cheyenne wy
yea we havent heard from the forest ranger (teh hitman) since we figured out who he was. i have his name on a warning ticket though

R

rev440alaska

Sep 19, 2008
Cheyenne wy
teh hitmans name is Paul Kain. he is a forest ranger with the seward district. It probably wasnt a good idea for him give us so many hints about who he was then make a threat about seeing you in the backcountry. honsetly, i would love to see him in the backcountry on his skandic. Then i could show him how to ride. haha

I

IQRIDR

Nov 27, 2007
Mountains, Alaska
If all of that is true and he is a forest ranger, I would get a little more proof and go see his boss. A forest ranger not only acting like that but making those threats will most definitely lose his job. I would go so far as printing out every single piece of typing he has said to you, link it together a little, and go get a restraining order. The things he said are definitely not becoming of an enforcement officer.

R

rev440alaska

Sep 19, 2008
Cheyenne wy
He's working and can probably ride better than you so watch your azz.

....hes working? what does that have to do with anything? im not gonna watch my *** because i think its funny. if he wants to say that stuff i dont really care.. i know people get mad sometimes and im not a person that holds a grudge. id rather go riding and get along with everyone. since you have ridden with me and the forest ranger you would know who the better rider is..(you havent ridden with either of us) ....your an idiot

C
Jan 26, 2002
Alaska
Why wont this thread die...

rev440alaska...you think he is an idiot??? maybe you should look in the mirror. There I thought you guys were trying to be cool and stuff and make friends, now your calling others idiots.

its a shame

Reactions: AkHockey10
Premium Features