• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Post to all of ak

G
May 29, 2008
shadow of the cascades
You will face adversity every day in your lives. How you choose to react is what makes you a man or a boy. The way You and your friend's reacted to teh hitman was childish. The fact that it took several hundred post to see the error in your ways makes you a boy. Coming on here to sincerely apologize is a step in the right direction...welcome to manhood:cool: (being able to admit when your wrong)

T

theultrarider

Nov 26, 2007
Soldotna Alaska
Also guys, you now have seen how easy it is for someone like teh hitman pull up all that personal stuff on you. That should make you also realize how easy it is for the greenies to find threads like those here on snowest against us. That is how you got so many folks (myself included) mad at you in the 1st place. Then came the attitudes and I won't even go there. Becareful for the sake of all of us, as to just what you put out on the internet. It will be read by someone!

A
Nov 26, 2007
Wasilla, Alaska
hey im one of the three kids, we never meant for anyone to get pissed off, im sorry to everyone on here that i got a bad start with, except for hitman, bringing our full names, threatening us, and investigating every part of our lifes? thats out of hand and uncalled for

#1 Dont leave that much info about yourselves on the web
#2 Dont act like jackasses
#3 This is ALASKA, theres not many people here its REAL easy to find out who you really are through a little networking.

You all were man enough to stir the shi* pot and if you pissed someone off so bad he wants to kick your A S S well thats your deal, mabye you should have though about that before hand. You could have dropped it a long time a go. Hell, you didnt have to reply to anything but you chose to....just my .02

Part of growing up is admitting you were wrong, no matter how much you dont agree with it.

Last edited:
Oct 13, 2008
Still waiting for you to take responsibility for your actions.

This is all about jamie duke and mac dallman lying to all of us here on snowest, as well as to usfs law enforcement, about your 10/12/08 poaching.

Also, the mcdonalds garbage you left at the parking lot really put teh hitman over the edge.

If there is one thing that really really pisses teh hitman off, its clueless punks littering in the most beautiful place i know.....alaska!

You think this public bashing on the internet sucks?

You wait until you find yourself face to face with teh hitman 15 miles deep into the backcountry.

That is when you are really going to be hating life.

Now may be a good time to call your dad at hutchins chevrolet, ask him to go over to the repair shop and borrow the tool to help you pull your head out of your ***.

You need it

dude stop really! your a real creep, quit bringing my dad into this, just because you know where he works, good job to you. i would apologize to you if you werent so over the line. you threaten me? not ok, and im dieing to see what snowmachine you have! post some pics man be like all of us and talk about snowmachinesfor a change instead of messing with us! we see the error in our ways and we would love to move on and regain the respect of all the riders on here. we cool? stop the threats and post some pics man!

A

AKboondocker

Feb 4, 2006
Wasilla, Alaska
Hitman needs to get laid......seriously....

What do these guys need to do Hitman, dedicate thier lives to peace corp and go around planting trees? wow....youve gone too far dude...

Last edited:
R

rev440alaska

Sep 19, 2008
Cheyenne wy
#1 Dont leave that much info about yourselves on the web
#2 Dont act like jackasses
#3 This is ALASKA, theres not many people here its REAL easy to find out who you really are through a little networking.

You all were man enough to stir the shi* pot and if you pissed someone off so bad he wants to kick your A S S well thats your deal, mabye you should have though about that before hand. You could have dropped it a long time a go. Hell, you didnt have to reply to anything but you chose to....just my .02

Part of growing up is admitting you were wrong, no matter how much you dont agree with it.

teh hitman can fight us if he wants...but he isnt even man enough to tell us who he is....

C
Nov 26, 2007
dankorage
haha the 3 of em against TEH HITMAN ahah, epic! we could go payperview with it! everyone should just go to ppville this weekend and blow of some steam, see yall out there

A

AkSummit

Nov 28, 2007
ALASKA
Still waiting for you to take responsibility for your actions.

This is all about jamie duke and mac dallman lying to all of us here on snowest, as well as to usfs law enforcement, about your 10/12/08 poaching.

Also, the mcdonalds garbage you left at the parking lot really put teh hitman over the edge.

If there is one thing that really really pisses teh hitman off, its clueless punks littering in the most beautiful place i know.....alaska!

You think this public bashing on the internet sucks?

You wait until you find yourself face to face with teh hitman 15 miles deep into the backcountry.

That is when you are really going to be hating life.

Now may be a good time to call your dad at hutchins chevrolet, ask him to go over to the repair shop and borrow the tool to help you pull your head out of your ***.

You need it

humility is the 1st step in gaining respect-

cut the kid a break, and take off your hall monitor belt.

Dont act like your righteous a-ss hasent ever done anything stupid.

Now your just making yourself look like a retard.

:beer;

Premium Features