• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Post to all of ak

Oct 13, 2008
ok so lately me and my friends might have came off as @ssholes, if you really got to know us you wouldnt think the same way of us. now im speaking for me. i work hard just so i can afford premium for my sled. i watch wunderground 24/7 just to know wher the snow is coming down at. probly just like you, i only posted stuff to be funny i mean cmon i live in soldotna haha what else could i be doing? i could be goin out and breaking the law or doin some phat lines of krank haha but no i post stuff on snowest. not everything i post is bad, anyways enough of my speil. my bad everyone except teh hitman. and i hope to see all of you in the mountains and i hope to see a wave witH all 5 fingers and not just one haha.

T

theultrarider

Nov 26, 2007
Soldotna Alaska
That's a good start. It's nice to see the grown up side. But you must remeber too, that many things you guys have said are now "out there" and can't be easily taken back. The bad part is, much of what you guys have said or done, really does and will affect ALL OF US!!! That is where you really catch attitude from us. I hope the adult side of you stays with us.

Oct 13, 2008
yep i realize and i also realize that nomatter what i say at the end of the day we still live in alaskaand we still have our whole winter ahead of us to forget these schnanogons. i dont think theres a correct spelling for that haha

A
Nov 26, 2007
Wasilla, Alaska
That's a good start. It's nice to see the grown up side. But you must remeber too, that many things you guys have said are now "out there" and can't be easily taken back. The bad part is, much of what you guys have said or done, really does and will affect ALL OF US!!! That is where you really catch attitude from us. I hope the adult side of you stays with us.

EXACTLY....It takes some nuts to appologise sometimes, now lets see if your buddies have any......

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
I like this side of you alot better then everything else I have seen so far..hope this side comes out more.....

Jan 7, 2008
Wasilla, AK
It is not easy

to step back ,take a look at your self and then see through your egos. I commend you for trying to make things right. Stick with it and to the rest of us. Give him a chance, he is asking for that.

C
Jan 26, 2002
Alaska
That is exactly what I was talking about. Good on you. It can be really easy to get wrapped up in all the crap thats posted (I did), so sometimes its good to step back and look at what is going on.

Hopefully we can have our forum back...WOO HOO!

See you on the snow!

T

TEH HITMAN

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Oct 16, 2008
SEWARD
www.fs.fed.us
Still waiting for you to take responsibility for your actions.

This is all about jamie duke and mac dallman lying to all of us here on snowest, as well as to usfs law enforcement, about your 10/12/08 poaching.

Also, the mcdonalds garbage you left at the parking lot really put teh hitman over the edge.

If there is one thing that really really pisses teh hitman off, its clueless punks littering in the most beautiful place i know.....alaska!

You think this public bashing on the internet sucks?

You wait until you find yourself face to face with teh hitman 15 miles deep into the backcountry.

That is when you are really going to be hating life.

Now may be a good time to call your dad at hutchins chevrolet, ask him to go over to the repair shop and borrow the tool to help you pull your head out of your ***.

You need it

MARV1

Lifetime Membership
May 3, 2004
Kotlik, AK
You can't fix stupid, but you can change how you act on this forum as it isn't for idiots and tatertards(those belong on snowmobilefanatics, lol). Good luck!

R

rev440alaska

Sep 19, 2008
Cheyenne wy
Still waiting for you to take responsibility for your actions.

This is all about jamie duke and mac dallman lying to all of us here on snowest, as well as to usfs law enforcement, about your 10/12/08 poaching.

Also, the mcdonalds garbage you left at the parking lot really put teh hitman over the edge.

If there is one thing that really really pisses teh hitman off, its clueless punks littering in the most beautiful place i know.....alaska!

You think this public bashing on the internet sucks?

You wait until you find yourself face to face with teh hitman 15 miles deep into the backcountry.

That is when you are really going to be hating life.

Now may be a good time to call your dad at hutchins chevrolet, ask him to go over to the repair shop and borrow the tool to help you pull your head out of your ***.

You need it

hmmm....if i didnt know any better i would say that is a threat? last time i checked making a threat is illegal....? and what parking lot did we leave mcdonalds in? also, for the last time palmer creek is legal to ride seeing as the park ranger only cited us for registration and NOT for riding.....get the facts straight homie....and if your so hardcore why cant you tell us who you are? from what your telling me your going to sneak up and try to fight us in the backcountry knowing that we dont know who you are?.....thats pretty tough of you.....but anyways....i would like to apologize to everyone here on snowest.. (except hitman, he went too far)..we got a little out of hand..

Last edited:
Dec 2, 2007
Soldotna
hmmm....if i didnt know any better i would say that is a threat? last time i checked making a threat is illegal....? and what parking lot did we leave mcdonalds in? also, for the last time palmer creek is legal to ride seeing as the park ranger only cited us for registration and NOT for riding.....get the facts straight homie....and if your so hardcore why cant you tell us who you are? from what your telling me your going to sneak up and try to fight us in the backcountry knowing that we dont know who you are?.....thats pretty tough of you.....but anyways....i would like to apologize to everyone here on snowest.. (except hitman, he went too far)..we got a little out of hand..

You really are a retard. Good to apolagize but dumb to keep flappin your gums. Eat your humble pie and STFU.

A
Oct 14, 2008
hey im one of the three kids, we never meant for anyone to get pissed off, im sorry to everyone on here that i got a bad start with, except for hitman, bringing our full names, threatening us, and investigating every part of our lifes? thats out of hand and uncalled for

akMcat

Lifetime Membership
Apr 24, 2008
Fort Collins, CO
?

What really amazes me is how much information you can find out about a person just by doing a little research on the web. Its kinda scary when you think about it, maybe we shouldn't volunteer so much info online????? Just a thought.

Premium Features