• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Placer River

H

HYFLYR

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 21, 2007
Alaska
Its a Cannon somethin or another, i dont know exactly what model but it makes these guys look better than they really are, haha.

I

IQRIDR

Nov 27, 2007
Mountains, Alaska
Lol hahaha well remember who drove, took the pics, and didn't make it into any of them! Haha I know thats ****ed up but I had to say it.

N

Nikolai

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Apr 17, 2002
Eagle River, AK
Awesome pics and an awesome day of riding. Can't wait to do it again. Thanks for being the chauffer and photographer Drew and thanks to Chad for getting such a pimp trailer.

M

masneri

Feb 10, 2008
anchorage
Holy sh!t nice air man. That first jump you guys where hittin with the real long downhill looks familier I think I found that jump last year. Havnt been able to go back since though and sounds like im not gunna make it this year as well.

R

Remmy

Dec 28, 2003
Sweet Pics, looks like killer conditions. Would be up there today but have to go on a sled recovery mission.

H

HYFLYR

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 21, 2007
Alaska
HYFLYR
Nice shots.. Get any of the Black.Camo Rev by chance?

I Only got one pic of the rev if that is you, here it is.....

08SquirrelFlats006.jpg

S
Jan 31, 2008
peters creek AK
awesome!!

Great day, awesome meeting up with you guys, I had another great ride, we will have to do it again soon!!! Drew those are some killer shots, I'm bummed we didn't get one of the craziest jump/drop (Chad) over that wind lip/cliff on the front Ive seen this year!:beer; And that last jump by Caleb that did in the Yami for the day was SICK!!! Great day guys, thanks for letting me tag along Iqrider, Nikolai, Hyflyer will have to do it again!:D

Akrev151 it was nice meeting you thurs. too bad you miss yesterday, it pretty tracked up now! sorry:D

I

IQRIDR

Nov 27, 2007
Mountains, Alaska
Great day, awesome meeting up with you guys, I had another great ride, we will have to do it again soon!!! Drew those are some killer shots, I'm bummed we didn't get one of the craziest jump/drop (Chad) over that wind lip/cliff on the front Ive seen this year!:beer; And that last jump by Caleb that did in the Yami for the day was SICK!!! Great day guys, thanks for letting me tag along Iqrider, Nikolai, Hyflyer will have to do it again!:D

Akrev151 it was nice meeting you thurs. too bad you miss yesterday, it pretty tracked up now! sorry:D

I wish we would have at least taken some pics of that wind lip to the cliff drop, that was crazy...didn't think I was gonna pull it off. Thank god I've got fresh shocks in the rear.

I couldn't resist the urge so I rode squirrel again today, we finished off what little fresh was left. The snow has set up considerably and is pretty tapped out. I'll post some pics here in a while

just got back from Placer, got up to Squirrel flats weather was kinda ****ty but jumped around a little bit, not as good as Friday! but snow was good a little bit of fresh on top of fridays but not much.... it was snowing when we left.

I

IQRIDR

Nov 27, 2007
Mountains, Alaska
Snowing when you left? I thought you said it looked "clear" down there haha! Just messin with you. We went to johnsons, and had one hell of a tow out. Fuel pump went bad on my IQ. I owe caleb and drew bigtime. Future rule: always bring a quick-disconnect tow strap and a sled buddy for the track.

I

IQRIDR

Nov 27, 2007
Mountains, Alaska
A couple pics/ vids taken on my camera as well this weekend, good times

Squirrelflatsmarch29010.jpg

Squirrelview08.jpg

Squirrelflatsmarch29005.jpg

For some reason I decided to bail after landing just fine, lol

Nov 29, 2007
wasifulus alaska
who left there skidoo in placer river?drove by on my way home from seward and saw a sled in the water buy the bridge.no one around.i would have retrieved it except it looked like a xp.hehe

Nov 28, 2007
Anchorage, AK
Couple pics from Saturday - surprised we had sun all day.

Found a new step up
PICT0406.jpg

PICT0405.jpg

Another Polaris down - crank bearing.
PICT0435.jpg

Group Shot
PICT0437.jpg

This one's for I_Boondock! :beer;
PICT0439.jpg

PICT0443.jpg

PICT0429.jpg

End of the day, had the valley to ourselves.
PICT0447.jpg

V
Nov 27, 2007
alaska
went to placer for the first time on sunday. made it up to the top and it was super flat light and snowing so i climbed up and around where you go over. it was snowing at turnagain around 1000. so it should be nice midweek if it clears up at turney.

W

Winter Project

Dec 3, 2007
Anchorage / Gwood
www.myspace.com
2SMOKE... sick pictures.. i saw u guys out there.

Had fun, but broke my chain and blew my chaincase on a landing up on Skookum - my buddy had to tow me out on his XP. Third chain, second chaincase housing this year.

Last edited:
Premium Features