• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Pics from Yesterday

I

I_boondock

Nov 6, 2001
Anchorage, AK
The bar's been raised!

Yeah Lloyd those photos were "Just OK". Upper Huffman posts have a new standard and you must have a minimum of 5 feet of fresh and blue bird skies and at least one pic of Jason going over 30 feet to even begin to claim you were at Upper Huffman. :D

Jason is getting rid of his heavy POS so the 30 feet requirement shouldn't be a problem. Don't know about the 5 foot rule though, that's gonna be tough. Might have to drop into Lower Huffman for that.

Thanks for all the good comments guys! :beer;:beer;:beer;

P

pura vida

Nov 26, 2007
I think he's a little bent because he saw a helmet he really wanted this weekend. But they're all sold out in his size.:rolleyes:

damnit! everyone has me figured out. just in that mood i guess, maybe it was my wife's poop... i thought there was a funny taste to the wheaties...

Nov 28, 2007
Anchorage, AK
I think this is the one that got Cory excited.
l_98f669211d9745579592fd2c1ff9a99f.jpg

P

pura vida

Nov 26, 2007
that's it! that's it! omfg! i think i have a woody!!! (notice i say nothing about the dudes riding skills) but really, how gay can it get?

older generation?? suck it homeslice. i think you should get one, that way i would have something to make fun of YOU about for a change. at least it would level the playing field a bit!

LiveAlaska

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2008
Starting to sound like.........

that's it! that's it! omfg! i think i have a woody!!! (notice i say nothing about the dudes riding skills) but really, how gay can it get?

older generation?? suck it homeslice. i think you should get one, that way i would have something to make fun of YOU about for a change. at least it would level the playing field a bit!

Pura Envy:o Give it a rest, it's a friggin helmet for heavens sake. At least he's wearin one. Cheers:beer;:beer;:beer;

P

pura vida

Nov 26, 2007
well i believe area 51 is in new mexico? and upper huffman is on the hillside above anchorage... oh you meant the riding areas! stupid me...

A
Nov 26, 2007
Anchorage, Alaska
Ok so where is area 51/ Upper Huffman at????

Go up abbot all the way to chugah state park and hang a left to the upper huffman parking lot, honk 3 times and flash your headlights 4. A squirell will then deliver an envelope(don't worry he's trained), but don't get too excited this is information on the second rendezvous, follow the instuctions enclosed.

Premium Features