• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Parting out 13 Pro RMK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sled is completely broken down to tunnel/bulkhead/braces and quickdrive backing plate. Everyone who has asked me about the tunnel, could you hit me up again? I have 50-75 PMs on this sled and I cannot keep anything straight/find what people were looking for.
Chris

PM me your price for what's in the Pic, tunnel Bulkhead over structure fenders and nose pan if still available, all steering stuff other than handlebars, price for engine complete. Would have been easier for me to buy the sled minus suspension but you wanted to part it.

What pic? The tunnel is bare, bulkhead with heat exchangers and quickdrive backing plate, and no way to ship to AK.

What pic? The tunnel is bare, bulkhead with heat exchangers and quickdrive backing plate, and no way to ship to AK.

The pic you posted genius. In the same post I quoted from. As for the rest of your comment about shipping I call BS. There are plenty of ways to ship parts here. If you personally don't want to sell it to me just say so. If you don't want the hassle of making the shipping arrangements, you can tell me that too. You don't have to be a Dick about it.

By the way I'm still interested

You know what GENIUS? I forgot that I posted an updated pic. I am not being a dick, never was, but you are now being an ******* and I am done with you. You don't seem to get it, you need to buy a whole sled and part out what you want, you are NEVER going to pay what these parts are worth, you have wasted my time before and called "BS" on shipping before. I lived in Alaska for 36 years and I ship for a living, I know what I am talking about. Your attitude confirms that I will not deal with you.
Don't waste any more of my time.

You know what GENIUS? I forgot that I posted an updated pic. I am not being a dick, never was, but you are now being an ******* and I am done with you. You don't seem to get it, you need to buy a whole sled and part out what you want, you are NEVER going to pay what these parts are worth, you have wasted my time before and called "BS" on shipping before. I lived in Alaska for 36 years and I ship for a living, I know what I am talking about. Your attitude confirms that I will not deal with you.
Don't waste any more of my time.

I have not wasted your time before, I wanted to buy the exchangers from an IQ you were parting, I already had Carbon Fiber panels so I asked you to cut out the exchangers and ship just them. Which you refused to do. Period.

I will not buy a new sled and part it out. Not cost effective for me. I only need a few key parts so I can pull molds for making CF parts. I am much better off just buying the parts I need, even at new prices locally. But was trying to help us both out. I just made contact with a guy who bent his '13 chassis, maybe he will buy it and sell me his bent one. As I only really have a use for the bulkhead pieces and the exchangers. Hope it all works out for you.

Last edited:
Much thanks to all the guys who have bought parts from me, I appreciate it! I am tired of the SW BS, so the rest is going to be sold on EBay.
Thanks again.
Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features

Back